Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 17th, 2016
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £17.99
HDN Group Buy: HERE (hosted by Naughtius Maximus)

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
1.png

Last edited:
First one is very good and Patrick and Vera are quality in it (they are great actors anyway)

Only see the trailer for this the other day and it looks decent. Cool it's set in England too

Mock up isn't great though. Maybe will change maybe it won't

• Thanks
Reactions: TobinFrost
I watched them both. I enjoyed them both. Despite some Hollywood excess and inaccuracies towards the end, you can count with the same excellent direction of actors, time period art and solid horror scenes. A "must have" item in any good collection.:thumbs:

Reactions: digitalbabe
I haven't seen the second one yet but the first ones not too bad. It's more jump scares than blood and guts, I think you would enjoy it mate!:thumbs:
I don't mind gore mate... it's the jump scares that have me worried lol. This might sound weird, but I suffer from panic attacks and anything that gets my heart racing can set them off, so horror films are often a no go for me. :ugh:

I'll try and give it a go at some point though! Seeing The Sixth Sense for the first time had me in a right mess, yet I still loved it in the end... so sometimes the suffering can be worth it. :D

I don't mind gore mate... it's the jump scares that have me worried lol. This might sound weird, but I suffer from panic attacks and anything that gets my heart racing can set them off, so horror films are often a no go for me. :ugh:

I'll try and give it a go at some point though! Seeing The Sixth Sense for the first time had me in a right mess, yet I still loved it in the end... so sometimes the suffering can be worth it. :D
Ah ok it definatly had a few jumpy parts from what I can remember so maybe not the best choice for you mate! At least if you don't mind the gore there's still plenty of decent horrors you can watch!:)

Reactions: Noodles
Yes, the steelbook for the first one was excellent and wouldn't mind something with a similar moody atmosphere and colouring for Part 2.

Maybe something like this:-
80092_large.jpg

Matte finish with embossed title and embossed figures - should look the business and will complement Part 1 perfectly :)
Framing border so embossing is a given.

Maybe this for the inside (but with the image reversed to the left side and not under the disc housing):-

. .. and this for the back:-
images

Last edited: