The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 6, 2021
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99

The ConJuring The Devil Made me Do It.jpg
Conjuring.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm...not seen the film but that art is actually nice. Maybe time to contact my *secret very hush hush* UK friend. :naughty::rofl:

I must be the only one who thinks this cover is pretty sh!t, generic and boring. It’s a step up for WB who literally make the worst SteelBooks in the game (not talking about premiums) but it’s still rubbish imo

Reactions: Shark
If Patrick and Vera end up doing another movie together, they can just reuse this art with a new title. Its that generic.

Reactions: Flloydo
Watched this tonight. It was ok.
Much preferred the first two films.
I think they tried something a bit different but didn't pay off.

I watched it last night and it is ok, and since I have the other two on Steelbook I will buy this but after I see the final product, I remember when Steelbook said the second one would be debossed or embossed and it was flat but too late for me to cancel on that one.on another note the title seems funny to me lol why not just conjuring 3…..

My only comment would be the lack of continuity of design in this collection (although there are a few design echoes of #1 on #2)

1623287073183.png
1623287143985.png

I guess there is some continuity between #2 and #3 thanks to the colour scheme
1623287512688.png

For anyone interested in the origin of the quote it's this guy apparently - Clerow Wilson Jr. known professionally as Flip Wilson (December 8, 1933 - November 25, 1998)
American comedian and actor
1623287781051.png

Reactions: MM3