The Custom Lenticular and Art Cards thread

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hi all, we added this thread, so you can showcase any customs you have made with lenticulars or other art cards. Please post them here, so our regular Steelbook threads stay focused on the title as released. No trading. Thanks!

::: Staff/Community Manager :::

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Then I just don't understand what's up. Send a PM here, an email on the site and a Facebook message. Don't wanna sound like a crybaby, but I just don't get it

Mine arrived too! Thanks to @djs1401 for the help!

Guardians OTG Full sized Flip Lenti: Its okay, but Groot's arm is always visible...

IMG_6845_zpsda3e94d0.jpg~original

IMG_6847_zps9e245676.jpg~original

Edge of Tomorrow Full-sized flip lenti: Much better, because I got the correctly sized artwork from someone much smarter and skilled with photoshop than myself!

IMG_6848_zpsbb48aabc.jpg~original

IMG_6851_zpsb930968d.jpg~original

Thor Flip Lenti: Fits within the embossed border. I made this myself with artwork from Google images. No Thor himself, but I prefer looking at Sif/Jaimie Alexander, who is one of the hottest women on EARTH!

IMG_6853_zps66c80d73.jpg~original

IMG_6852_zps0ee76da5.jpg~original

X-men Day of Future Past V1 & V2: Fit within the embossed border. Same as THOR, not my artwork, but my editing. I just MIGHT have an unhealthy obsession with Wolverine...

V1
IMG_6869_zps65c1bd59.jpg~original

IMG_6868_zpsaf3cefc8.jpg~original

V2
IMG_6874_zps21814f47.jpg~original

IMG_6868_zpsaf3cefc8.jpg~original

I think I'm gonna need help to get these. Could anyone contact this fella for me? I have tried every way I can and have gotten no reply

V expensive hobby making lenti's ...

I made a Ip Man 1 & 2 flip lenti for my German steelbook, with UK versions of the films inside with custom UK artwork.

Will take a picture tomorrow.

Placed an order for 10 more lenti's which I am now cancelling after realising I have made some fatal errors that will only result in a huge disappointment when they're delivered.

Nevermind, just took some pictures now.

So two of the best Martial Arts films ever made with a custom steelbook, with interior artwork made myself :)

This is the German steelbook purchased for £20 off Amazon. Then I purchased the UK CineAsia releases of the films with all the special features, english subtitles etc for £20 in total. Then I spent another £10 getting the lenticular cover made and then lets say another £2-3 on ink, paper and credits to buy the high resolutio artwork.

So this custom steelbook basically cost me £53 in total, yikes !!!

But I like it, what do you guys think!? any one that hasn't seen the film just do yourself a favour blind buy it, or download a pirate copy right now because I know you'll end up buying it after you've watched it.

DSC01070.jpg

DSC01072.jpg

DSC01075.jpg

Reactions: meaner
P.S. I stuck the lenti on the back because you know with all these crappy german steelbooks it's full of writing ... and I quite liked the front anyway.