The Custom Lenticular and Art Cards thread

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hi all, we added this thread, so you can showcase any customs you have made with lenticulars or other art cards. Please post them here, so our regular Steelbook threads stay focused on the title as released. No trading. Thanks!

::: Staff/Community Manager :::

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a bit of trouble with Snapily.com lately. My last two orders that were printed in New York are very dark and impossible to see clearly. They reprinted for free, but the replacements are just as dark. One of the CS reps for Snapily told me they are having printer troubles in the US, and that he could have my order(s) printed in Israel instead. I shudder to think of the long turn around time, but its my only option.

Beware of any domestic orders until they fix their problems. FWIW my first two orders look beautiful, then these...

• Informative
Reactions: AlienKing
I've had a bit of trouble with Snapily.com lately. My last two orders that were printed in New York are very dark and impossible to see clearly. They reprinted for free, but the replacements are just as dark. One of the CS reps for Snapily told me they are having printer troubles in the US, and that he could have my order(s) printed in Israel instead. I shudder to think of the long turn around time, but its my only option.

Beware of any domestic orders until they fix their problems. FWIW my first two orders look beautiful, then these...

Yeah, I just got my latest batch from them today and they are terrible. They are really dark.
I have emailed them, so hopefully they can get this sorted.

The USA site is down until late April. My reprints from Israel have arrived at my Post office and I'll have them tomorrow. I'll post the results then, and if they are better than the last batch. I'm impressed that they shipped them Priority mail Express from Israel.

I wonder if the "new site" is in response to the recent quality control problems in New York?

Amazing work. What is the best way to remove the lenticular sticker from the official slipcaes and remove the glue from the sticker?

Amazing work. What is the best way to remove the lenticular sticker from the official slipcaes and remove the glue from the sticker?

To remove it from the slipcase, you just have to do it slowly and carefully.
If you don't take care when doing it, you could remove the backing from the lenti, which is bad (which has happened to me before)
Removing the glue from the back of the lenti is also very difficult. Sometimes I remove as much as I can and just leave what I can't remove on there.

The USA site is down until late April. My reprints from Israel have arrived at my Post office and I'll have them tomorrow. I'll post the results then, and if they are better than the last batch. I'm impressed that they shipped them Priority mail Express from Israel.

I wonder if the "new site" is in response to the recent quality control problems in New York?

I just got mine today too from Israel. Much better quality :happy:
I hope the new site will mean better print quality too.

Wonder of that Israeli shop would send to europe

I live in the UK, and I just got mine from Israel. Maybe if they mess up your order and you ask for replacements, then they use the Israel printers.

Reactions: toonminator
I received my Israel reprints. They are just as dark. There are 10 different Lenti images, so I wonder why these are ALL so dark. Only when I use the flash on my camera are the images easily visible. I'm so disappointed. My first two orders were perfect, and I got the images from the same source as my last orders, so I'm confused why the print quality and brightness is so much lower...