Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
When the GB start ? Plz
Is it in this thread or on the page with all the GB opened ? Plz

Keep an eye on this thread as @Wreck will post details beforehand.

And usually the group buy will be open in the SteelBook GB section below (bar a few exceptions):

Reactions: Nova
March release date, fyi
prices have gone up for this edition everywhere. At least there is some better quality stuff tho. But a heads up. But mainly due to ever-increasing production and shipping costs

Group buy Monday , after lunch, but before the afternoon. Dont ask for exact time, that's the window. Limit 1 tripack , dont try to order 2. You can attempt to order a tripack and a DL tho.

March release date, fyi
prices have gone up for this edition everywhere. At least there is some better quality stuff tho. But a heads up. But mainly due to ever-increasing production and shipping costs

Group buy Monday , after lunch, but before the afternoon. Dont ask for exact time, that's the window. Limit 1 tripack , dont try to order 2. You can attempt to order a tripack and a DL tho.
Just want to know will the gb be on a post page like wonder woman or on the group buy page thanks

So they still split the booklet and cards between different slipped versions. All other companies are more generous in that sense.
I also blame BluFans for price hikes, as they were one of the first, and gave a bad example to the rest. FilmArena started around the same time (a little later, for the fact correction police, but in grander scheme of things), and their editions are now 4x more expensive.

Since I'm not a big fan of this movie, franchise, or character, and already have a few steelbooks and digibooks, including UHD, will 'pass' on it. Some kind of inner prejudice and antipathy towards BluFans I experience.*

*Accidental 'Yoda' talk​

They aren't links over there.

You just go into the thread at the start time and type 1x DL to Germany or 1x OC to Germany and hope that your post is in fast enough for one of the copies before they cut it off. So if they have 50 copies then you have to be one of the first 50 people to post your choice.

Somebody else can probably explain it better.
Nah all good, I know these GB system from back in the days, when all GBs were like this :D
Yeah, Group Buys here were like that before they were 'automated' with immediate payment.

I assume lunch east coast US is 12:00 to 13:00, being 17:00 to 18:00 GMT; or at least +1 hours, US and UK, 13:00 to 14:00 and 18:00 to 19:00, respectively..

I can say it won't be from brunch which is always 11:00 where ever you live as that is too early to start any GB. But I would recommend getting alerts from this thread if you don't want to miss out.

Good luck to everyone that tries to bag a copy :thumbs:

Reactions: Dainius Gudavicius
I assume lunch east coast US is 12:00 to 13:00, being 17:00 to 18:00 GMT; or at least +1 hours, US and UK, 13:00 to 14:00 and 18:00 to 19:00, respectively..

I can say it won't be from brunch which is always 11:00 where ever you live as that is too early to start any GB. But I would recommend getting alerts from this thread if you don't want to miss out.

Good luck to everyone that tries to bag a copy :thumbs:

Ah, but see he said it would be after lunch but before afternoon. Where I come from lunch usually means 12 noon. Which is when the afternoon starts. Does that mean he will eat lunch in the morning and start the Group Buy before Noon?

Or maybe at Noon? Cuz after all, that would be before afternoon.

giphy.gif

:LOL:

Reactions: GeoRattray