The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May I ask, is the OC referred to as a tripack because purchasing it locks in the buyer to also buy the OCs for BB/TDKR? Otherwise I’m not sure I get it, as there have been numerous 3 slip OCs not referred to as tripacks in the past.

May I ask, is the OC referred to as a tripack because purchasing it locks in the buyer to also buy the OCs for BB/TDKR? Otherwise I’m not sure I get it, as there have been numerous 3 slip OCs not referred to as tripacks in the past.
I personally think it’s just for Dark Knight 1-Click. I hope we will all have a chance to play a lottery for the other movies

Reactions: Steely-Booked
Personally I wana know what the difference is with the US edition and EU edition 4K discs?

Anyone know? I was only planing on opening one steelbook so the better one out of the 2 4K discs would be good to know
There is none, Warner discs are always the same world over. It's just another cheap trick for potential customers to think they're getting something different and more, instead if actually putting more 10 cent artcards in their $200 box sets.

Oh, there's 8 more pages after that... no way, I'm done reading this, gotta go sleep.

No I don't believe we are locked in for the BB/TDKR OC's. I think tripack is just another word for 3 slips in the OC box.

2 more DL put up now .... some more DL tomorrow. (small amount , be one round for it ... will give a time window tomorrow when i wake up and get on here.)

Reactions: Stygian