wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The DL will probably be exclusive to the special pack for the final one (Dark Knight Rises). :p

That's your divine trinity then, a DL, a transition lenti and a full slip!!!

Hdzeta maximising how you part with your cash!! Gotta catch em all!! :D
That's actually not a bad idea.

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
No idea which one I'd want out of these, probably single lenti.
For Batman Begins, single lenti was an easy choice for me though.

The only forum are suggesting the big box is a 'gift' for those that buy all 3 one clicks so it seems it'll either ship on it's own later or combined with Rises

Reactions: St4rlord
All very good art. Do love the special pack (3rd pic) but I’ll try and stick with the single lentis with these

The only forum are suggesting the big box is a 'gift' for those that buy all 3 one clicks so it seems it'll either ship on it's own later or combined with Rises

Yeah that seems to be the direction they are taking at least, no mention of the three being bundled and sold together big box included

As it was many years ago now was it the “why so serious” campaign that is a running theme through the artwork of this HDZeta Premium for TDK? Kudos to HDZeta for using this artwork as it’s a very very nice suprise :drool:

Yeah that seems to be the direction they are taking at least, no mention of the three being bundled and sold together big box included

Not exactly as it was mentioned earlier in the thread ;

China pre-sale is in 2 weeks and supposedly this is being sold as one big bundle.

Any clarity please @wxlinkswd

You don’t know the price yet. Maybe it’s $150 in total for all 3 boxes :D

$450 apparenty plus shipping

Maybe @wxlinkswd can clarify this for us as there is quite a few ?’s in regards to this big box for all 3 OC’s.

As it was many years ago now was it the “why so serious” campaign that is a running theme through the artwork of this HDZeta Premium for TDK? Kudos to HDZeta for using this artwork as it’s a very very nice suprise :drool:
I think it was.

Reactions: willbar84
I cant remember which poster artworks were revealed during the campaign (maybe those used on special pack), but I recall all official artworks were also released in the so called jokerized version.

Official poster art:

1541153022346.png

I cant remember which poster artworks were revealed during the campaign (maybe those used on special pack), but I recall all official artworks were also released in the so called jokerized version.

Official poster art:

View attachment 400366

Cheers mate, very helpful indeed and much appreciated :thanks: Like you say I believe the FS / Special Pack Artwork in particular was from that campaign but I’m not 100% certain.

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
OH MY GOD! They look amazing! SL again fir me, but that Fullslip is great too! Dear god I do hope these will be sold separately !

Thanks for the tag me ol mucker :thumbs:

Has it been confirmed yet if they will sell singular versions of the single lentis and double lentis? I’m going to be so mad if they don’t.
Really liking the single lenti designs on both

The more I look at these the more I feel like I’m leaning towards one click for all and that’s scaring my wallet lol

How much do those typically cost from hdzeta?

Not exactly as it was mentioned earlier in the thread ;

Maybe @wxlinkswd can clarify this for us as there is quite a few ?’s in regards to this big box for all 3 OC’s.

Yeah true enough but the most recent post there is from september 26, most recent posts on other forums are taking a totally different route or at least seem to be.

• Thanks
The more I look at these the more I feel like I’m leaning towards one click for all and that’s scaring my wallet lol

How much do those typically cost from hdzeta?

typically 1-clicks range from 90 dollars to 110, 120 max. They cost significantly lest than other 1-clicks from other premium retailers becouse they have only two copies of the steel per box instead of the traditional 3 (they also don't pack multiple copies of the same disk version) keeping the price low.

Yeah true enough but the most recent post there is from september 26, most recent posts on other forums are taking a totally different route or at least seem to be.

True that, but I believe they are just playing it safe for the moment as there’s no concrete evidence out there that guarantees which way this will go. That pre-sale which was mentioned earlier is one way this could play out, there could quite possibly be other ways aswell. Hopefully we will have some news soon though.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigFudge17
Status
Not open for further replies.