wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss the gb for this one, so I was checking around and came across this Italian company, but really guys €359 for the empty box, that's the price of two one clicks at 180 each which has all the goodies, for that price it better be made out of leather and gold and that additional 359 doesn't even cover shipping another price an top of the 899.90, I thought eBay prices was high I will reevaluate. View attachment 412915

Don’t worry your not alone we couldn’t figure it out either as this was brought up in the thread earlier on. I suggest reading from this post onwards and you will still be confused more than ever to try an make heads to tails of it.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/posts/2180537/

Reactions: razr24788
Thats the complete box for sale, not an empty box.

The box is just for storing said one clicks, so they are saying €180 per one click, so after you take the price of the three 1 click, they are literally charging €360 for the storage box, no cardboard box worth that kind of money and pay for shipping on top.

The box is just for storing said one clicks, so they are saying €180 per one click, so after you take the price of the three 1 click, they are literally charging €360 for the storage box, no cardboard box worth that kind of money and pay for shipping on top.
sure you can look at it like that but the prices on ebay for the complete set arent to much different. You are just singling out the extra cost as it being an "empty box." Its just markup for a highly sought after package as a whole.

How many times are people going to bring up what these are selling for on various forums and eBay? Be happy that steelbook collecting is still popular enough that people sre willing to pay these high prices for one of the best releases in the last year. If this were selling below the retail price, that is when people should start getting upset. Be happy the steelbook collectable hobby is healthy. Most collectors would start singing to different tune if these and many other steelbooks were not selling out and selling below retail I promise you.

The way the company explained it to me on fb was that they had x amount of group buy copies at a lower price but because of import fees and such then apparently they've hiked the price up on the last one so they can cover the other fees and make a profit. Take that as you like lol

How many times are people going to bring up what these are selling for on various forums and eBay? Be happy that steelbook collecting is still popular enough that people sre willing to pay these high prices for one of the best releases in the last year. If this were selling below the retail price, that is when people should start getting upset. Be happy the steelbook collectable hobby is healthy. Most collectors would start singing to different tune if these and many other steelbooks were not selling out and selling below retail I promise you.
This x100. Nicely put.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I think a lot of members of this forum were/are unhappy that we were not given the opportunity to buy these releases separately. The nature of how these were sold has encouraged scalpers to split the box contents and sell on Ebay

Another massive thank you to @StifflersDad for helping me with the dark knight. Just one more to go

Absolutely fantastic release. The lentis are stunning. The back is now my favourite transitional lenti with depth along with kimchi memento. Perfect

The art card of the computer screens is utter pointless though :confused::rofl:
Wish it was one of bats and the joker

1/2

7998E345-8826-4839-89BB-E351B200147B.jpeg

EB2758A7-E40F-45E7-8E53-DA57677B5FE6.jpeg

F9E2CCB5-F13D-4035-B5A9-77920E86F49B.jpeg

689D7FBE-E0BE-4043-99A2-6E016866299F.jpeg

306573AC-B13C-447D-A6B5-20EB16626F41.jpeg

21D36781-EF2B-4714-AAA3-67B4E3C7F5F8.jpeg

463D9CAE-28B0-460B-8423-95AC8C3CB5B6.jpeg

In direct sunlight
DE755606-D164-4098-85D8-227EDDB3A32C.jpeg

Last edited:
Are we sure the art @tommyh84 has posted is will replace the inside art on the lid? Maybe it's supposed to go on the bottom, and will show when you remove the three box sets.
I hope so, because like you, I'd prefer the collage any day.

Oh actually I like the idea of art underneath the OC's. But put the collage on the bottom. I like the new art as a replacement.

It's a tough one to decide which I prefer if that is indeed the new inside artwork. Personally I am sick of seeing the bat logo art, it's too familiar now, BUT it is a much better presented image.
I don't know, either way the inside art isn't exactly going to be on show much.

It's a tough one to decide which I prefer if that is indeed the new inside artwork. Personally I am sick of seeing the bat logo art, it's too familiar now, BUT it is a much better presented image.
I don't know, either way the inside art isn't exactly going to be on show much.
It should! Although in my case it'll depend on the construction and design of the motherbox as if the lid doesn't hold itself out of the way (with magnets or being removable) then it's kind of pointless showcasing it but not the actual OCs. I hope they've thought about that and given us some option/s to display the OCs while still being in the motherbox.

Sorry if it has already been posted. Have the collector's mother box shipped? If so, how do we get the tracking number?

Status
Not open for further replies.