wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if it has already been posted. Have the collector's mother box shipped? If so, how do we get the tracking number?

It was posted in The Dark Knight Rises thread:

Update:
5th-7th Apr was chinese holidays,all shipping delay 3-4 days,sorry.
All batman tri collector box was send out,i will post the tracking numbers in 48 hours.

Keep an eye on the threads here and GB to get the tracking number once it's posted.

So how easy is it to insert/remove the OCs? Do they rub with the dividers in any way?
Can the big box be displayed vertically or only horizontally?

So how easy is it to insert/remove the OCs? Do they rub with the dividers in any way?
Can the big box be displayed vertically or only horizontally?

The boxes are tight fit into the box. If you use the box protector from Steelbook Central then no way it will fit in the box.

Best way to display in my opinion and safest way so there is no pressure in damaging the box
IMG-5565.JPG

Thank you for the info. Shame the protectors don't fit. I'll have to work on a solution or display them separately.
Nice looking setup.

Reactions: taher
I finally bought DL for each movie ! Can't wait to receive, they seemed very very fine :) Especially back of TDK ^^

Got my motherbox in and WOW! It’s a beauty. The OC and the Box are the complete package for a DK trilogy fan like myself.

What are Hdzeta usually like with their replacement steels? Granted I didn't get it direct or via the GB here but let's put it this way, I received the boxsets 3 and a half months ago, 4 out of the 6 steelbooks were scratched and despite being told they're sending replacements i've yet to receive anything. Infact out of all the DC boxsets I've had from them I think the only one that came without some sort of damage was Suicide Squad...

What are Hdzeta usually like with their replacement steels? Granted I didn't get it direct or via the GB here but let's put it this way, I received the boxsets 3 and a half months ago, 4 out of the 6 steelbooks were scratched and despite being told they're sending replacements i've yet to receive anything. Infact out of all the DC boxsets I've had from them I think the only one that came without some sort of damage was Suicide Squad...

Solution, and @TheCollector86 would love me saying this,...keep ‘em sealed? Solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.