wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 9, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit was made with Batman Begins purchase. Invoice still to come.

4 - The Dark Knight Rises Lenticular Boxset Edition.png1 - The Dark Knight Rises Double Lenticular Edition.png2 - The Dark Knight Rises 4K UHD Lenticular Edition.png3 - The Dark Knight Rises Special Pack.png
batmanthedarkknightrises.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Special Pack should have been the art for the SL/4K edition (and vica versa)

DL's the best editions in each imo

When will payment be due for this roughly? After Christmas hopefully if TDK will be December.
Assuming that shipping for this is approx 20th Jan, and we're being told an invoice will be sent when it's ready to ship, I guess an invoice in w/c 14th Jan seems likely...just reading between the lines given current information.

Reactions: St4rlord
The Special Pack is the best, imho.
DL: boring images, looks more like a fan's mock-up (no offense)
SL: zoomed in too far, leaves no room around Bane on both sides
@harry (thanks for the tag, btw!)

Too bad we don't get the Special Pack for the DL.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Radagast
It looks like this one is HDz's least favorite part of the series, too. I'm sure they did the best with what they were given, but all these slips look like "We're doing this one because we have to."

It looks like this one is HDz's least favorite part of the series, too. I'm sure they did the best with what they were given, but all these slips look like "We're doing this one because we have to."

My thoughts exactly.
Although I have to say I liked TDKR better after the last watch a few weeks ago. Still clearly not as great as BB and TDK, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.