CANADA

UK

JAPAN

NORWAY

CZECH REPUBLIC

SWEDEN

GERMANY

ORIGINAL POST:
Mentioned in numerous articles on web, including at Movie Web, this set will be released in 2013 and may be different than other sets released this year (2012). No other details yet.

Per Movie Web and HDRoom:

"Warner Bros. Home Entertainment also plans to release The Dark Knight Trilogy Ultimate Collector's Edition in 2013."

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, I've been trying to post this forever now, but my Internet at the new location sucks and it keeps timing out on me.

Anyway, this set looks pretty awesome, though I was hoping for something a little better. Either way, it'll definitely be mine! :LOL:

Very underwhelming IMO. Expected way more for the Ultimate edition for this trilogy. I would have gladly forked out even $150+ if they released a set jam packed with bonus content and actual genuine quality stuff with it instead of these what appear to be small plastic toys and one disc of bonus content.

Ill pick it up if it drops to $50 or $60 on sale.

Just came on to post this. The set looks awesome and nice extras. Loving the look of the art cards. Can't wait to order this.

So cool that they had Jock & Mondo do the art cards for this. Here's hoping for posters of those art cards. Maybe promotion before it's release? :naughty:

So cool that they had Jock & Mondo do the art cards for this. Here's hoping for posters of those art cards. Maybe promotion before it's release? :naughty:

Yeah that would be awesome! I would buy all 5! Chris, you can see those art peices in detail in this image below if you click it (click it again after it open in a new window) and see it in enlarged view (3108x2226 resolution):

Dark-Knight-Trilogy-HR.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah that would be awesome! I would buy all 5! Chris, you can see those art peices in detail in this image below if you click it (click it again after it open in a new window) and see it in enlarged view (3108x2226 resolution):

Dark-Knight-Trilogy-HR.jpg

HOLY BAT$H!T! EEK! I will pester Jock until this happens!

Hopefully this will get released on a few different places. I'm hoping for a UK release.

Its Warner Bro's were talking about here. Fear not, this is the one thing we CAN trust them to do... release it everywhere and in massive quantities. :rofl: And if it listed as a limited edition we can expect even MORE quantity of the item to be released :p