The Darkness II (PS3/XBox 360/PC Steelbook) [Austria/Germany/France]

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
Same release release by 3 countries: France, Austria and Germany.

Both Austrian and France require the need to purchase the game, Amazon.de sells it as a stand alone.

Release Date: 02/07/2012
Price: €9.99/€49.99/€69.99

Austrian Version:

PS3

XBox360

PC

French Version:

Darkness II PC/XBOX 360/PS3

Amazon.de Standalone steelbook:

Darkness II Steelbook

attachment.php

Attachments

• The Darkness 2.jpg
    The Darkness 2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 517
  • The Darkness 2 more.jpg
    The Darkness 2 more.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 216
Last edited by a moderator:
well I am not sure what version this one is, but regardless it is amazing!
As I said previously my best friend was one of the texture/background artists on this game.
When I got to his place on Monday he showed me his copy of the Steelbook that the company gave him along with his copy of the game. He works for Digital Extremes a small company in London, Ontario and he thought that I would enjoy seeing this, so I thought I would share. He did not however offer it to me lol, but even if he had I wouldnt be able to accept.
I love the debossing on this!

SAM_2305.jpg

SAM_2298.jpg

SAM_2302.jpg

I too have received this steelbook and must say the debossed feel is amazing. Had there been better reverse artwork + internal artwork this would have been one of the best out there

SAM_2302.jpg

Nice looking steelbook :drool:but is that a Pirated Copy of the Game:ohno:
it doesn't have any logos

I think like he said his friend worked on the art of the game so they game him a copy, that probly just a rough cut that was given to him before the logos and whatnot were put on. It does have "Darkness II" lasered on the top so i think its legit, just an version given to the developers.