The Expendables 1 & 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #60) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 30, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 899 CZK (Edition 1 or Edition 2) - 1999 CZK (Exp 1+2 Hardbox)
Note: Exp 1 Full Slip 501 copies - Exp 2 Full Slip 501 copies - Exp 1+2 Hardbox 301 copies
HDN Group Buys: hosted by carllenc - Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3

EXP1-2.JPG EXP2-2.JPG received_1546433595373189.jpeg
EXP1.JPG EXP2.JPG
64604_large-jpg.278272

Last edited:
Personally, I've skipped all Hardboxes for the reason you've given. Plus the uber large Shoeboxes :stop:

Yes I've skipped he maniac boxes as they are shoebox size I did grab the hard boxes and there nice just realized I can't display the full slips inside of them without opening and I'm not gonna open them tell I have my media room set up. And even then might not open them. Lol

Seems that FA is trying to clear their warehouse. Not that happy about this, they have so many Movies/Editions in planning stage and they still pull out more. The Steelbook llooks ok, I like the embossing, but I don`t like the Czech text on it. Anyway I like the Expendables and I also like FA, so I will buy it, but I wonder how long I can keep up that attitude.

They've been doing it for a while, starting with The Last Stand. As long as people will keep buying, they'll keep at it. *shrugs*

Strange decision on their part. Well, at least this means I'll have some breathing room for my wallet, as I probably won't be getting this/these.

So the steelbook is the same in both editions, but the goodies will be different. Got it right?

So thats 10 FAC releases in how many weeks...? I am starting to lose a bit of respect for Filmarena to be honest. I can't hold it against them though, they have a good thing going that earns them more money for stock titles. And we keep on getting excited and keep buying. I for one always wanted to complete my FAC collection. Missing only 3 so far. But i'm done with that. Titles I dont yet own on blu ray or if I really like the movie, I will definitley buy it. But no more.