The Fate of the Furious - In theaters April 14, 2017

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Fate of the Furious

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]F. Gary Gray[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Tyrese Gibsone, Ludacris, Lucas Black, Jason Statham, Elsa Pataky, Kurt Russell, Charlize Theron, Scott Eastwood[/ACTOR]

Plot: Returns of an old enemy[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
ff8-jpg.281095
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Announced today at Cinemacon by Vin Diesel himself :)
Fast_and_Furious_Logo.jpg
ff8.jpg

Last edited:
I like the look of this.

Although remember the days when F&F was about street racing and gangs.......

When the biggest decision made was whether to let a guy eat a tuna on white without crust into the shop, simpler times.

Now they are basically a 10 man army.

(F&F and Need for speed underground 2 god that was a good childhood)

This franchise is the perfect example of a studio not having a clue what they're doing... these films don't know what the hell they want to be, and the random titles alone show that. That being said, this one does look pretty entertaining!

Wtf!

This looks like 10 films in one.

I didnt think it could get more extreme

I miss the days of the original before all the over the top bull sh*t BUT it does look like mindless entertainment

One question, where did that crane come from? Lol actually where does most of the stuff come from lol it's like the 60 mile run way :rofl:

If the twist is she's controlling him like Stryker does in x men 2 then I'm out lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Wtf!

This looks like 10 films in one.

I didnt think it could get more extreme

I miss the days of the original before all the over the top bull sh*t BUT it does look like mindless entertainment

One question, where did that crane come from? Lol actually where does most of the stuff come from lol it's like the 60 mile run way :rofl:

If the twist is she's controlling him like Stryker does in x men 2 then I'm out lol

I miss the original as well.
That is why I still have affection for FF2 and particularly Tokyo Drift - both sans way WAYYYYY OTT material - the latter, of course, taking its lead from Initial D which is a cracker, and funny :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
:photo: :thumbs:

I'm with you Ken, not what I was expecting... definitely not AT ALL! :OMG: Color me brown and call me Mexican... :wacky:, WAIT! :stop: Err I mean, color me super damn interested with a dash of holy hell and we're GOOD-to-GO! :woot:

View attachment 281074

Oh no, you just identified yourself with Donald Trumps' "bad dudes" - Ay caramba, rapidamente, rapidamente ellos vienen por nosotros - jajajajaja :)

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I like the look of this.

Although remember the days when F&F was about street racing and gangs.......

When the biggest decision made was whether to let a guy eat a tuna on white without crust into the shop, simpler times.

Now they are basically a 10 man army.

(F&F and Need for speed underground 2 god that was a good childhood)
Vince was a beast.i could only imagine what he would have brought to the later movies.