Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
2.67 star(s) Rating: 2.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Fast & Furious 9

Tagline: Not all blood is family.

Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller

Director: Justin Lin

Cast: Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Charlize Theron, John Cena, Ludacris, Jordana Brewster, Nathalie Emmanuel, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Cardi B, Michael Rooker, Lucas Black and Helen Mirren

Release: 2020-05-22

Saw this last night.
It was great being back in a theater for the first time in a year.

The movie itself... I found slightly disappointing. I'm a big fan of this series and this one (while a ton of dumb fun) wasn't quite up to par with some of the better instalments of this franchise.
Anyone else see it yet? Thoughts?

My personal FF Rankings.

1. Fast Five
2. Fast & Furious 6
3. Furious 7
4. The Fast and the Furious
5. Hobbs & Shaw
6. Fate of the Furious
7. F9
8. Tokyo Drift
9. Fast & Furious
10. 2 Fast 2 Furious

This franchise imho just doesn't have the horsepower anymore so to speak as it did when Paul Walker was in them. Sad to say but Paul and Vin is what made the movies worth while and it just doesn't get up and go like it used to. I'll wait for this to hit public media before I watch it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Saw this last night.
It was great being back in a theater for the first time in a year.

The movie itself... I found slightly disappointing. I'm a big fan of this series and this one (while a ton of dumb fun) wasn't quite up to par with some of the better instalments of this franchise.
Anyone else see it yet? Thoughts?

My personal FF Rankings.

1. Fast Five
2. Fast & Furious 6
3. Furious 7
4. The Fast and the Furious
5. Hobbs & Shaw
6. Fate of the Furious
7. F9
8. Tokyo Drift
9. Fast & Furious
10. 2 Fast 2 Furious
Saw this yesterday too! Crazy that it's been more than 15 month since my last visit to the theaters!!!

The movie was "ok". Had to switch my brain off big-time as, like Roman brought up (kinda his words): "we've done some crazy sh*t over the years".

CB3C90C5-0734-484E-A4A1-05DFDFAFFAC9.jpeg

via BossLogic

Finally got around to watching this! I thought it was pretty good actually although space?! Really?! and the cable caught on the car axle swing to the next mountain stunt, hahaha! It was all fun though, a good popcorn flick.