Furious 7 - In theatres April 3, 2015

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Furious 7 (2015)

Tagline: Vengeance Hits Home

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]James Wan[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Vin Diesel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dwayne Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Statham[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Walker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lucas Black[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michelle Rodriguez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kurt Russell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elsa Pataky[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jordana Brewster[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ronda Rousey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Djimon Hounsou[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tyrese Gibson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nathalie Emmanuel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Iggy Azalea[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tony Jaa[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Shad Moss[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ludacris[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-04-03[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]140[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Continuing the global exploits in the unstoppable franchise built on speed, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson lead the returning cast of Fast & Furious 7. James Wan directs this chapter of the hugely successful series that also welcomes back favorites Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Elsa Pataky and Lucas Black. They are joined by international action stars new to the franchise including Jason Statham, Djimon Hounsou, Tony Jaa, Ronda Rousey and Kurt Russell.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
dCgm7efXDmiABSdWDHBDBx2jwmn.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDb:
Director: James Wan
With: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Tyrese Gibson, Kurt Russell, Lucas Black, and some guy named Jason :)

TRAILER:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Rock Delivered Big time!!! I don't know about more Rock and him being " Eye Candy" @_@

Also I enjoyed the small cameos from previous movies:D They should've called this one "Fast & Furious: The Reunion"
@ocielz :D Big time indeed!!! CHINGON!!! :cool: I just wanted more! ;)

The cameos were great :thumbs:, I had my fingers crossed hoping to see Eva Mendes again! :drool:

Reactions: harry and ocielz
One of the only characters from the original F&F movie that hasn't made a cameo is the Guy who was driving the Skyline and was the radio lookout. Definitely need more Hot Women in there!!! Eva Mendes did a small cameo on part 4 (?) But I would love to see her back. Very doubtful now since she was a love interest for Brian.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Also I enjoyed the small cameos from previous movies:D They should've called this one "Fast & Furious: The Reunion"
Yeah, now that you mention them, the numerous cameos were great (Sean Elena, Shaw, Hector, etc.)! With the "departure" of Paul, and with all those cameos, I thought it would have well ended the franchise. But no... they still left the door open... too bad... "One last ride" would have been a great way to end this...

But yeah, we need more Mendes for sure! She's the one who's hinting Letty's return!

And I agree... we NEED a spin-off with only The Rock + Elena!!! The Rock is sooo badass and Elena is sooooo HOT!!!

In the perfect classy world, Furious 7 would be the last movie. Heck, I think Fast Five really had the best ‘happy’ ending for most of the characters. But sadly movies nowadays; more than anything, are about making money and profits. And looking at the box office trend, Furious 7 is pacing to be a rare billion dollar player. No studio in their right mind will stop the franchise making them so much money.

This is a unique franchise in that there is no technical end to this universe. The biggest future question mark would be if Vin Diesel ever decides not to star in one again. As a huge fan of the franchise, I can only hope they continue to push out quality blockbuster movies and become like the Bond franchise.

Judging by many media outlets this has done more business than expected because of Walkers death, he was a decent guy that did a lot for charity, even those not into the franchise have been going out of respect.

For me the beating heart of the franchise was Paul and Vin together. Without them I'm not really interested.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
You never know, they will probably bring in one of Paul's Brothers and join the team.
Hobbs and Elena Spin off would be great but............would there be exotic cars and Street racings or just another Action Franchise?

Also.........Vin was once on a high horse and wanted more money for part 2.............Triple X anyone??? Glad he or someone else brought him down and he came back to where the money is at:D

Agreed that Paul and Vin are the backbone to the franchise. The Brian O'Conner character has the most significant and likable story arch. He was the stabilizing force behind the franchise. It definitely won't be the same going forward and I highly doubt the next movie will be as financially successful as Furious 7. Future Fast and Furious movies will probably be closer to the box office figures of Fast Five and Six than Furious 7. Furious 7 is the perfect box office storm that will be hard to replicate.

Reactions: psychoscot
And I agree... we NEED a spin-off with only The Rock + Elena!!! The Rock is sooo badass and Elena is sooooo HOT!!!
@Drum18 Hell Yeah! :woot: I'll be all over The Rock, I mean :emb:... ALL over a Spin off based on those 2 characters! :wacky: :D Elena is very fu**ing HOT! :drool: :hungry: Thor is a lucky bastard to be married to that! :naughty:
elsa-pataky-bikini.jpg

"Fast Ass Kicking and Furious Beat Down", starring Dwayne Johnson and Elsa Pataky! :cool:
popcorn2.gif

Loved the film, but I think with Walker passing it's time to end this franchise on a high note.
Same here @psychoscot :cool: High Note indeed! :thumbs: The touching and wonderful tribute for Paul is the perfect way to say goodbye to him and to the Franchise. :notworthy:

I could have sworn that when the news originally came out about Cody and Caleb filling Paul's role for this film, it was also reported that Cody was signed on for the 8th movie. Maybe I'm recalling that incorrectly. Regardless, this series is a cash machine now; they're not going to shelf it any time soon.

Went to see it last night. It is what it is. F&F stopped being about street racing after the second film. It's all about pretty cars and hot women now. I'm not complaining, James Wan knows how to make a good action flick and that's exactly what we got.

The tribute didn't get me like I thought it would. It was touching, can't deny that, but I didn't choke up. Maybe I cried myself out watching Green Mile last week...

I agree that this should have been the last film. No more Paul should = no more F&F. In my opinion it's downright disrespectful to Paul's memory to continue the franchise. But it's all about the money.

Reactions: psychoscot
I could have sworn that when the news originally came out about Cody and Caleb filling Paul's role for this film, it was also reported that Cody was signed on for the 8th movie. Maybe I'm recalling that incorrectly. Regardless, this series is a cash machine now; they're not going to shelf it any time soon.
Yeah they had stated that one of the brothers was going to be included in the next films. I think it could be Caleb, since he was recently picked up by an Agency.

Sounds like the plan is for F&F to head to New York... which is far away from California, so it'd make sense why we don't see Brian or Mia anymore. Kurt Russell sounds like he'll play a bigger part and from what I read, they're looking to get Eva Mendes back.

For those with 40 minutes to spare, this was an excellent, in-depth, and touching interview:

You could see the pain in the faces of Vin and especially Michelle. They really had to hold back.