Fast And Furious 6 - In theaters May 24,2013

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
From IMDB:
"Since Dom (Vin Diesel) and Brian's (Paul Walker) Rio heist toppled a kingpin's empire and left their crew with $100 million, our heroes have scattered across the globe. But their inability to return home and living forever on the lam have left their lives incomplete.

Meanwhile, Hobbs (Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson) has been tracking an organisation of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries, whose mastermind (Luke Evans) is aided by a ruthless second-in-command revealed to be the love Dom thought was dead, Letty (Michelle Rodriguez).

The only way to stop the criminal outfit is to outmatch them at street level, so Hobbs asks Dom to assemble his elite team in London. Payment? Full pardons for all of them so they can return home and make their families whole again."
With: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson, Luke Evans, Michelle Rodriguez, Rihanna, Gina Carano, Jordana Brewster and much much more...

Trailer:
[media=youtube]p1QgNF6J1h0[/media]

Superbowl trailer:

Original post:
The fifth Fast and Furious movie, Fast Five, hasn't even been released but that doesn't stop studios from thinking about a sixth movie...

In the fifth movie, Dwayne Johnson plays a Federal Agent who hunts down Dom and Brian, played by Vin Diesel and Paul Walker.

Producers say that they're already banking on this film being a hit and are looking to make a sixth film that will focus on Dwayne's character.

Producer Neal Moritz says:

"Vin and I have had numerous conversations about what that might be. And we're starting to get serious about it right now. We just finished the movie like 4 or 5 weeks ago and we just needed a break, and now we're gonna start focusing on that."

Attachments

• 734443_10151510789768313_235680478_n.jpg
    734443_10151510789768313_235680478_n.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 297
  • hr_Fast___Furious_6_21.jpg
    hr_Fast___Furious_6_21.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 326
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I saw this today and I'm very satisfied with this installation in the F&F series. Some of the scenes were a little over the top and hard to believe. Nevertheless, this movie is a non stop action packed joy ride! Definitely worth a watch (or two ;)).

They just keep getting better & better
sad to see one of the crew go out but great to see the return of you know who, as for the next instalment

"Dominic Toretto you dont know me but you're about to" oh yeah :scat:

Honestly it was a bit sad for me when they finally tied tokyo drift to this. I was never happy with what happened to han but im glad we know what REALLY happened.
I was THRILLED TO see jason step out and at the same time i was like damn you why kill han !!!!!!!!!!!!!! He didnt deserve it!

Now it been a while since I have seen drift was never really crazy for the entire movie but only certain parts. I will need a re watch but in drift did they mention
Gina at all???? I cant recall but when they got together in fast five i was like wait why was she not in drift does she die or do they just break up. Now i have my answer i guess...

Did anyone cheer when the
blonde ***** got killed ?
I was thrilled! :LOL:

I am really nervous as to what will happen for fast 7 since justin wants a break...

Also i saw
han listed for fast 7.... Makes me wonder .... is he really dead :ohno:

Actually quite pleased on this. Didn't expect much. And as said earlier. Some was QUITE far fetched. But absolutely recommended! Go see it!

Reactions: bd251
I saw this lat night and it was AMAZING! I wish I had known that it wasnt showing in IMAX in the US so I could have made a point to see it when I was in Canada this past weekend:( There were a couple stunts that were pretty ridiculous, even by movie standards, but thats part of what makes it a fun movie!
Also,
that plane was on a REALLLYYY long runway. lol:hilarious: It took like 10 minutes to (not) take off and it still wasnt at the end of the runway when it blew up.

After seeing the clip in the credits, I'm super excited for the next one

Fast & Furious + Jason Stathum = :movie:

Reactions: ash333
Warning: The 'Spoilers' Below Actually Contain Spoilers!

Finally saw this tonight and I loved it! I didn't think it was as good as Fast Five, but Owen Shaw definitely made for a better villain. Some of the stunts were ridiculous, but I still enjoyed them. My big problem was
one scene where Hobbs' facial disappears only to reappear in the next scene. That really threw me for a loop.
I was very happy to
find out that they're finally tying the series into Tokyo Drift. I'll miss Han, but we all knew his eventul fate. As soon as he talked to Giselle about Tokyo, I knew she was going to go out. Sad to see two of the crew killed off in this film, but I hope that just opens a spot for Lucas Black to make a return to the franchise. Also, Gina Carano is soooo hot and such an awesome ass-kicker. Her fights were probably the best in the film. I can't wait for Fast 7... Vin Diesel vs. Jason Statham is gonna be SICK! Who else thinks that he'll be playing Owen Shaw's brother? ;)

Reactions: ABjerg
This, Star Trek, and Spring Breakers were best films of the year so far!

Those catfight scenes were awesome - I guess i'll rent Haywire now.

Justin Lin certainly has vision for his action scenes...very well staged - I would like to ser him direct a James Bond film one of these days.

Caught this at theatre and it was pretty awesome. I think I still like Fast 5 better as a overall movie but this was still a pretty insanely awesome.

Cant wait for part 7 now. It Justin Lin still directing part 7 or he done?

Finally saw this tonight and I loved it! I didn't think it was as good as Fast Five, but Owen Shaw definitely made for a better villain. Some of the stunts were ridiculous, but I still enjoyed them. My big problem was
one scene where Hobbs' facial disappears only to reappear in the next scene. That really threw me for a loop.
I was very happy to
find out that they're finally tying the series into Tokyo Drift. I'll miss Han, but we all knew his eventul fate. As soon as he talked to Giselle about Tokyo, I knew she was going to go out. Sad to see two of the crew killed off in this film, but I hope that just opens a spot for Lucas Black to make a return to the franchise. Also, Gina Carano is soooo hot and such an awesome ass-kicker. Her fights were probably the best in the film. I can't wait for Fast 7... Vin Diesel vs. Jason Statham is gonna be SICK! Who else thinks that he'll be playing Owen Shaw's brother? ;)
I agree that Fast Five was better. And I actually noticed that facial-thing as well lol! :hilarious:

Well. It's already confirmed he's playing his brother.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

oh k. thats too bad.. he's a great action sequence director. If 7 is possibly the last one he should have just directed it and closed out the series but I guess everyone has priorities.
James Wan is currently in talks and could very well end up directing it.

I would rather have Lin, but I think Wan can do well. He proved his thriller and intense action skills with Death Sentence tbh.
And btw you should never underestimate a director (psst Peter Jackson).

James Wan is currently in talks and could very well end up directing it.
He is
Below is a interview with Lin and some other actors

Warning if you have not seen fast 6 then you should not watch

Reactions: cooey