The Fate of the Furious - In theaters April 14, 2017

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Fate of the Furious

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]F. Gary Gray[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Tyrese Gibsone, Ludacris, Lucas Black, Jason Statham, Elsa Pataky, Kurt Russell, Charlize Theron, Scott Eastwood[/ACTOR]

Plot: Returns of an old enemy[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
ff8-jpg.281095
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Announced today at Cinemacon by Vin Diesel himself :)
Fast_and_Furious_Logo.jpg
ff8.jpg

Last edited:

"...a very very special shout out to a certain bald headed, English tea drinkin', crumpets eatin', God Save The Queen singin' suuuuuum *****, Jason Statham. One fine day, we will give the audience what they want and fight. And it will be the greatest fight in the history of movies. We will then drink like brothers as you nurse your wounds, because I'm gonna knock your teeth so far down your throat, you're gonna have to stick a toothbrush up your ass to brush 'em. Thanks for trusting me brotha and cheers to always having fun for audience."

:LOL:

"...a very very special shout out to a certain bald headed, English tea drinkin', crumpets eatin', God Save The Queen singin' suuuuuum *****, Jason Statham. One fine day, we will give the audience what they want and fight. And it will be the greatest fight in the history of movies. We will then drink like brothers as you nurse your wounds, because I'm gonna knock your teeth so far down your throat, you're gonna have to stick a toothbrush up your ass to brush 'em. Thanks for trusting me brotha and cheers to always having fun for audience."

:LOL:

LMFAO! :hilarious: I love that toothbrush quote! :woot: :rofl: I still have to watch this! :emb:

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN