The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's & Deluxe Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: June 19 June 26 July 10 End of July, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on November 25, at 00.00 AM UK time)
Price: £26.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's Edition) - £99.99 (Deluxe Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Screenshot_20221124_170305_Facebook.jpg8FBC96F3-E4EB-445E-ACFD-E74FA34E164F.jpeg F3E6D1EB-D9BD-4957-BFA0-4EE20B43AD03.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Noodles
Did you manage to use the 15% code on the Léon deluxe? Think it was you that got it working for this on pre order like I did. Well it was a complete accident from previously using it lol.

Managed to do the same for Léon :cool:
I didn't for Leon. I was watching the end of JW3 and missed the window by about 10mins lol I have managed it a fair few times before though, yeah.

I popped an order in anyway, for both single steel and collector edition. I'm still kinda on the fence if I want this, ontop of both kimchi and manta DL.. So I'll definitely cancel one, probably both tbh, depending what I think of Manta's in hand.

Reactions: Flloydo
I got an email from Zavvi this morning simply stating they've still not forgotten about the EB Fifth Element pre order..
Could this mean we are about to see a shipping soon email?
Probably not but one can hope...but...maybe?

Reactions: Mararagan
I got an email from Zavvi this morning simply stating they've still not forgotten about the EB Fifth Element pre order..
Could this mean we are about to see a shipping soon email?
Probably not but one can hope...but...maybe?
No, it's just automation lol they've sent it out a few times. It's still currently due in June, apparently.

**** I forgot this was looming. Perhaps I should cancel some of the John Wick 4s. End of June is looking really crowded suddenly.

Don't hold your breath for June.
When was the pre-order - November '22?
If it's been 7-8 months, something in me believes that we'll be lucky to see this in 2023. They've clearly got a serious manufacturing issue that's clogged the wheels up.

Right. I have 4 due on the 16th already, plus the john wicks and I don't have dates on my spreadsheet for Mario yet but I'll bet that won't be long. What is the turn around on MCus these days? Around 2 months, putting Guardians 3 Steelbook sometime in june right?

Right. I have 4 due on the 16th already, plus the john wicks and I don't have dates on my spreadsheet for Mario yet but I'll bet that won't be long. What is the turn around on MCus these days? Around 2 months, putting Guardians 3 Steelbook sometime in june right?

2-3 months is fairly accurate.

I’ve purchased a few prints / movie posters, forgetting what a bloodbath June is in terms of releases

We've waited so long that my credit card has expired. Has anybody had their card expire for a pre-order from Zavvi before? I want to know if I'll have the option of changing my payment method, as it wont let me at the moment. Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Mararagan
We've waited so long that my credit card has expired. Has anybody had their card expire for a pre-order from Zavvi before? I want to know if I'll have the option of changing my payment method, as it wont let me at the moment. Thanks
I'm not sure about now but you couldn't change it before and they use to cancel your order, very annoying.
I've missed out on Steelbooks because of this.

I have the same issue. They usually contact you to update payment once it’s ready to send but I’m not getting emails from them anymore either. God knows why but that’s the fun of Zavvi for you.

You should be able to change your payment method. You have been able to for years. It’s addresses you can’t change

When your charged it won’t go through and then you have 24 or 48 hours (Can’t remember which) to change the payment