The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's & Deluxe Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: June 19 June 26 July 10 End of July, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on November 25, at 00.00 AM UK time)
Price: £26.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's Edition) - £99.99 (Deluxe Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Screenshot_20221124_170305_Facebook.jpg8FBC96F3-E4EB-445E-ACFD-E74FA34E164F.jpeg F3E6D1EB-D9BD-4957-BFA0-4EE20B43AD03.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course there's a delay, printing boxes and booklets and such has been lately an insurmountable obstacle for humanity, especially European part of it. :shipped:

But those pictures got me shakin'...

SmokinAcesTBros.gif
Still can’t believe that’s Chris Pine on the left and I still can’t believe he got the Kirk role because of it!! Will never not blow my mind

Also the guy in the middle (from wolverine origins) looks oddly like Jude Law in that gif

Reactions: Lenny Nero
This is the best release for me, looks great so glad i got my order in.
I'm guessing the delay will just make another release after take so long again.
Shame they can't get 5 out a year or something.

This is the best release for me, looks great so glad i got my order in.
I'm guessing the delay will just make another release after take so long again.
Shame they can't get 5 out a year or something.
It's annoying but as long as the end result in fantastic I don't mind. I still lament cancelling the Rambo in favour of the £60 version. I am glad I went for the big one this time.

Reactions: Dirk69
It's annoying but as long as the end result in fantastic I don't mind. I still lament cancelling the Rambo in favour of the £60 version. I am glad I went for the big one this time.
Yes I'm glad i kept the larger item order, prices are annoying but i guess its a one off every so often, and they are the best releases it seems.
Glad i ordered 2 of the smaller one as well, one came ripped on the front.

Yes I'm glad i kept the larger item order, prices are annoying but i guess its a one off every so often, and they are the best releases it seems.
Glad i ordered 2 of the smaller one as well, one came ripped on the front.
That's my biggest fear/issue with limited releases. It's nice having a copy of something rare, but if it arrives damaged its just such a drag.

Rambo wasn't worth it for the bigger box, this one is.

Maybe it's the angle, but that slip (the standard one inside the bigger box) looks a fair bit slimmer than the rambo slip, or any of the late ETB slips.

Maybe it's the angle, but that slip (the standard one inside the bigger box) looks a fair bit slimmer than the rambo slip, or any of the late ETB slips.
That’s what I thought. All the other editions I’ve seen in videos seem bigger. But maybe the angle.

That’s what I thought. All the other editions I’ve seen in videos seem bigger. But maybe the angle.

I think it's buried halfway in.

Yeah, looking at it again, I think that black surround in the larger box has a cut out, and the slip is sunk into it. The white fold on the inner bottom edge doesn't marry up with the corner of slip that's visible in the picture. It'll be a standard ETB slip.

FifthElementZavvi01.jpg

Reactions: Flloydo and Noodles
I think it's buried halfway in.
Yeah, looking at it again, I think that black surround in the larger box has a cut out, and the slip is sunk into it. The white fold on the inner bottom edge doesn't marry up with the corner of slip that's visible in the picture. It'll be the same as other ETB slips.

View attachment 551023
Good spot! That would answer my question as to how it won't slide around inside.

Good spot! That would answer my question as to how it won't slide around inside.
It's probably the same in the larger rambo set. That one is ugly asf though, so I've given it zero attention and haven't checked out an unboxing for it. The standard FS is nice enough though.. paired with the 40th Anniversary steel anyway, as the ETB steel is also ugly asf :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
It's probably the same in the larger rambo set. That one is ugly asf though, so I've given it zero attention and haven't checked out an unboxing for it. The standard FS is nice enough though.. paired with the 40th Anniversary steel anyway, as the ETB steel is also ugly asf :rofl:
Haha same... took no interest in the Rambo one so wouldn't have a scooby :wacky:

Reactions: samdavies