The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's & Deluxe Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: June 19 June 26 July 10 End of July, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on November 25, at 00.00 AM UK time)
Price: £26.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's Edition) - £99.99 (Deluxe Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Screenshot_20221124_170305_Facebook.jpg8FBC96F3-E4EB-445E-ACFD-E74FA34E164F.jpeg F3E6D1EB-D9BD-4957-BFA0-4EE20B43AD03.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how he posted the order details of what he actually paid in his images

I paid £99.99 but you can pay 15x that price you lucky sons of bitches

• Haha
Reactions: Nova
Says on box return to thg on demand , which is the hut..
EB worked for Zavvi/THG at the time though, so no doubt gave input towards packaging. No way Zavvi would've packed them like that otherwise... they would've been slung in an oversized box along with nothing but a hope and a prayer.

Reactions: Pizzapizza98
Says on box return to thg on demand , which is the hut..
Everythingblu peeps were integrated into Zavvi, and covered these releases, but now they have parted ways.
They actively did it themselves or made sure they were packed correctly.
Zavvi themselves are useless, items are constantly dropping out of packaging with no tape used and getting lost or damanged, they are a joke.
God knows what will happen with Leon, will Zavvi handle dispatch of them without the input of sensible people?
Also will Zavvi continue with its own deluxe releases at the level and extent of these? or are they done now?
:sweat:

Reactions: yeslek
Well, I don't believe it, but just got a dispatch email for the Deluxe edition I ordered with the Collector's edition last week (2/8), it's only been 9 days... got my collector's edition already in a ridicuously oversized box, full of paper, the actual boxset was in the paper mesh, in a A3 wraparound envelope, jammed in a big box.

Now to wait another week or so for the Deluxe to show up..:)

Also as pointed out, the return address is THG On Demand in Altrincham, maybe this is the new address Zavvi are moving to as the On Demand platform is what THG were getting rid of, either that or THG themselves are moving et al. Their main warehouse in warrington has been sold off.

EB worked for Zavvi/THG at the time though, so no doubt gave input towards packaging. No way Zavvi would've packed them like that otherwise... they would've been slung in an oversized box along with nothing but a hope and a prayer.
And another.thing is , my misses said it wasn't royal mail who delivered it

Well, I don't believe it, but just got a dispatch email for the Deluxe edition I ordered with the Collector's edition last week (2/8), it's only been 9 days... got my collector's edition already in a ridicuously oversized box, full of paper, the actual boxset was in the paper mesh, in a A3 wraparound envelope, jammed in a big box.

Now to wait another week or so for the Deluxe to show up..:)

Also as pointed out, the return address is THG On Demand in Altrincham, maybe this is the new address Zavvi are moving to as the On Demand platform is what THG were getting rid of, either that or THG themselves are moving et al. Their main warehouse in warrington has been sold off.
Indeed: THG boss Matt Moulding prepares to sell £250m HQ - Internet Retailing

Glad Everything Blu is going their own way again, what was the point exactly in partnering up with zavvi???
Nobody knows. They knew what they were getting into. Let's be honest, Zavvi has been shite way before EB took the risk by partnering up with them... at least they're lucky they were able to leave them before any real, irreversable damage was done ;)

When THG sold zavvi

Zavvi are back to their previous company name ZavviGroup LTD
That was the company name before THG purchased Zavvi in 2009

Registered office address
24 Stanhope Road, Bowdon, Altrincham, England, WA14 3JT

Incorpated on 8th May 2023

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent