The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's & Deluxe Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: June 19 June 26 July 10 End of July, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on November 25, at 00.00 AM UK time)
Price: £26.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's Edition) - £99.99 (Deluxe Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Screenshot_20221124_170305_Facebook.jpg8FBC96F3-E4EB-445E-ACFD-E74FA34E164F.jpeg F3E6D1EB-D9BD-4957-BFA0-4EE20B43AD03.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
SteelBook only edition that will require StudioCanal ship the stock to Zavvi might be a delay due to payment issue.

EverythingBlu themselves looked after the Collector's and Deluxe editions in regards to packaging those editions and getting them shipped.
That's why packaging used was good.

The SteelBook only edition would not require this to be done.

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent
Has anyone received their Steelbook only yet?
It's getting on a bit now after the others sets dropped. :whistle:
Haven't been charged yet for it either, and I guess, as @paulboland says, there's a serious delay of stock.
Zavvi can't ship out 2 Lebowski CEs for 10 days, and are holding money hostage for 2 Robin Hood CEs for 3 months now, so I just don't care anymore...

• Wow
Reactions: TheWildEye
Haven't been charged yet for it either, and I guess, as @paulboland says, there's a serious delay of stock.
Zavvi can't ship out 2 Lebowski CEs for 10 days, and are holding money hostage for 2 Robin Hood CEs for 3 months now, so I just don't care anymore...
I can't understand the delay for the steelbook only either, it's bizarre, I mean they are in the Collectors and Deluxe sets, all shrinkwrapped up with j-cards, they are done, just where are they ?.

Has anyone who has the ability, contacted EverythingBlu to ask the questions ?

THG PLC new head office location is now
Icon 1 7-9 Sunbank Lane, Ringway, Altrincham, United Kingdom, WA15 0AF

Different address to Zavvi even though their head office also based in Altrincham

Note companies house listings that's just a office location for registration purposes
Same address is used for other companies owned by parent company even though they actually based at a different location.

Actual warehouse orders are dispatched from can be from varied locations not the same thing as a companies registered office address.

THG PLC new head office location is now
Icon 1 7-9 Sunbank Lane, Ringway, Altrincham, United Kingdom, WA15 0AF

Different address to Zavvi even though their head office also based in Altrincham

Note companies house listings that's just a office location for registration purposes
Same address is used for other companies owned by parent company even though they actually based at a different location.
missy young sheldon GIF by CBS

Actual warehouse orders are dispatched from can be from varied locations not the same thing as a companies registered office address.
Is that in case an angry mob wants to storm the warehouse demanding their purchases? :D
angry mob GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

Really? That didn't last long...
If you not seen the previous info posted
THG sold Zavvi in July 2023
THG confirmed the sale of its OnDemand division to NEWCO and Zavvi to its existing leadership team as ZavviGroup Ltd, with financial backing from investment firm Gordon Brothers
Note Gordon Brothers Group is a liquidation and restructuring firm
A restructure of Zavvi was completed in August
Zavvi is now back to been ZavviGroup Ltd (That's Zavvi previous company name before THG purchased Zavvi in 2009)

Zavvi online website will still though will be operated by the inguenty e-commerce platform as will lots of other retailers websites that inguenty look after
This is why the Zavvi website not changed

Info in Zavvi retailer thread

EverythingBlu who done some SteelBooks releases for Zavvi will be back as a independept retailer soon
In August 2023, Zavvi moved away from THG which saw a restructure. This led the EverythingBlu team to return back to being an independent retailer and continuing to produce the highest quality of home entertainment products.