The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's & Deluxe Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: June 19 June 26 July 10 End of July, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on November 25, at 00.00 AM UK time)
Price: £26.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's Edition) - £99.99 (Deluxe Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Screenshot_20221124_170305_Facebook.jpg8FBC96F3-E4EB-445E-ACFD-E74FA34E164F.jpeg F3E6D1EB-D9BD-4957-BFA0-4EE20B43AD03.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my Steelbook and due to the shipping box, not the regular white one….I got it damaged! I don’t even know if it’s worth it trying to get anything from there and just suck it up n keep it!!! It’s a nice edition tho

I just got my Steelbook and due to the shipping box, not the regular white one….I got it damaged! I don’t even know if it’s worth it trying to get anything from there and just suck it up n keep it!!! It’s a nice edition tho

Tell them you received it damaged and that you want to return it.

Decline any refund offer less than a full refund and they will most likely refund the full amount and let you keep it.

Reactions: tono06
Which? the carlton packaging wrap around? they seemed quite strong and good enough for me, the white ones? those old white steelbook ones are long gone.

Since they stopped shipping to USA I didn’t know, last one I had from them was the white one, never had a damaged one….
That was a long time ago. They haven't used the white ones in a few years now. Message them for sure, they're unlikely to ask you to return it from the US, and if there's no replacement they'll jist refund you.

Reactions: tono06
Since they stopped shipping to USA I didn’t know, last one I had from them was the white one, never had a damaged one….
Yes the white ones were the best, but they were more expensive so obviously got binned off. Which one did you get this time? (for me it was a strong wrap around made by carlton packaging which can be seen on the inside)
Obviously the further the shipping is the more likely damage can happen unfortunately.

I totally understand how you feel, I got it today as well, mine arrived with a loose disc

There are loads of Steelbook only being sold on eBay right now. I've seen plenty go for retail and some for under retail. Get it now whilst sellers have started receiving their "over purchased" steels. You shouldn't have to go there at all but Zavvi is not at all likely to have any replacement stock. If you really want the EB steel that's your only real chance.
They'll only start to go up in price. By that point it's a scalpers market.

This might be be controversial, I actually think the steel is quite poor in comparison to the rest of the sets EB produced. The printing is soft and lacking colour saturation. I found it disappointing after the long wait.

Last edited:
Steelbook only Edition was available for a while, I was driving, bought 1.
Only allowed 2 per customer, so I could only add 1 to cart, as I bought 1 earlier.
They implemented some Fnac type of limitation. :D

Jesus, u dropped over £1000 for these?
Yeah.
Scalper >.<
I know you're just making fun, but I actually sort of lost money. Most people paid me last year, when the dollar was 60 roubles, so the big box cost about 8000 without shipping. Now its cost is 13000. I do keep most in dollars and crypto, but I did spend all that money on other stuff long ago, so it sorta felt outta my pocket when they started charging for it, you know. :facepalm:

What is considered to be the best number on these things. i Would have thought the first or last would be coolest. Number 1 of anything seems cool or 2000 in this case. Are any numbers deemed more valuable?
The first number is always worth more for sure, then it depends on significance, the most obvious one would be 007 for a Bond movie. Maybe you can say 666 for the Exorcist, for this i dunno if 005 would make much difference or any other number thats related to the film.
If you start going into when the movie came out and u get the number of that year its a bit of a stretch to me.

Reactions: Retro Parrot