The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's & Deluxe Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: June 19 June 26 July 10 End of July, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on November 25, at 00.00 AM UK time)
Price: £26.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's Edition) - £99.99 (Deluxe Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Screenshot_20221124_170305_Facebook.jpg8FBC96F3-E4EB-445E-ACFD-E74FA34E164F.jpeg F3E6D1EB-D9BD-4957-BFA0-4EE20B43AD03.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The first number is always worth more for sure, then it depends on significance, the most obvious one would be 007 for a Bond movie. Maybe you can say 666 for the Exorcist, for this i dunno if 005 would make much difference or any other number thats related to the film.
I see so more on the relevance for the particular film you think.

Yeah.

I know you're just making fun, but I actually sort of lost money. Most people paid me last year, when the dollar was 60 roubles, so the big box cost about 8000 without shipping. Now its cost is 13000. I do keep most in dollars and crypto, but I did spend all that money on other stuff long ago, so it sorta felt outta my pocket when they started charging for it, you know. :facepalm:

How do you even order from Russia if you can't pay with cards since they're blocked? I mean your country? How you place order?
And what about shipping?

The first number is always worth more for sure, then it depends on significance, the most obvious one would be 007 for a Bond movie. Maybe you can say 666 for the Exorcist, for this i dunno if 005 would make much difference or any other number thats related to the film.
If you start going into when the movie came out and u get the number of that year its a bit of a stretch to me.
I can imagine 007 for a bond movie would be amazing and one would hope who ever was in charge would make sure to actually number it like that instead of like 0007/1000

Reactions: Retro Parrot
How do you even order from Russia if you can't pay with cards since they're blocked? I mean your country? How you place order?
And what about shipping?
I still have a Bank of America account since 1996, from when I went to BHHS classes 9-12, and opened a checking account there, paying with actual written checks at Ralphs a few times, like The Dude... before getting a plastic card.
Then there's also gift codes for Amazons and temp prepaid cards that I buy for my forum friends.
Shipping is done through freight forwarders, got one in Germany, Italy, France, Poland but mostly use UK and US of course.

I still have a Bank of America account since 1996, from when I went to BHHS classes 9-12, and opened a checking account there, paying with actual written checks at Ralphs a few times, like The Dude... before getting a plastic card.
Then there's also gift codes for Amazons and temp prepaid cards that I buy for my forum friends.
Shipping is done through freight forwarders, got one in Germany, Italy, France, Poland but mostly use UK and US of course.
Are you Jason Bourne?

and that's how capitalism works :rofl:

Same. Didn't renew it in August, and I've not felt the need to order anything since. Leon was my only outstanding order, and that's sorted now.
I've kept it because it does cover itself over the year when other codes don't work, but its a disgrace they have a vip code that's supposed to work on steelbooks and they pick and choose what it works with.
That was the whole point of it when the scheme started.
Does'nt matter much anyways unless exclusive, they lose out as many have been buying elsewhere.

I've kept it because it does cover itself over the year when other codes don't work, but its a disgrace they have a vip code that's supposed to work on steelbooks and they pick and choose what it works with.
That was the whole point of it when the scheme started.
Does'nt matter much anyways unless exclusive, they lose out as many have been buying elsewhere.
It covers itself if you actually order from them lol 5 orders, the p&p covers itself. Thing is though, apart from sales of old exclusives, I haven't bought anything from them all year. They don't have exclusives anymore, not really, so I've got no need to shop with them. 20% off at hmv works for me dandy.

It covers itself if you actually order from them lol 5 orders, the p&p covers itself. Thing is though, apart from sales of old exclusives, I haven't bought anything from them all year. They don't have exclusives anymore, not really, so I've got no need to shop with them. 20% off at hmv works for me dandy.
How do you get 20% off at HMV?