The Flash (2023) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 60) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 27, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 18, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Emboss, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticuar (Front), 3D+Flip Lenticular (Back), Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Flash_overall_OC_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_FS_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_LS_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_DLS_3_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
Although it’s been quite quiet in here I think a lot of people secretly enjoyed this film and don’t like to admit it

It’s a f**king great superhero film. Funny, weird, wild, whacky, great CGI and bad CGI AND Keaton is in rest of the film from an hour in and he’s great. Better than he was in the burton films because of limitations back then with effects
Yep, seems that way. I really liked it. I wouldn't say I LOVED it, because I did have super high NWH expectations, but it didn’t disappoint me. It really should have had a cavil cameo though.

FS took 40mins to sell out, told you people prefer Lentis , not me though :)
Not always, it's just the type of art that was used for it made it less appealing. The FS for SS sold out first, because it had the best slip poster on. Well, if we're not counting the OC poster.

Placed an order for the DL + FS as couldn't make up my mind, so what the hell :D Would've been nice to know in advance the full transition on the back though as that alone appears to be a bit of a let down... :bored:

for all who missed the flash today. i have really good news... matrix resurrections is still available. no need to thank me... im always happy to help ninjas :happy:
Cry GIF by Outlander

Some of your beloved homies missed out and you're cracking jokes at their expense!?! :squint: Perhaps you could offer them one of the spare copies for this illusive 'brother' of yours..... :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic
Seems like someone is kinda old and forgets things here... aehm...
I am old, I feel like I've lived 150 years, but I'd like another 500 at least. I guess most older millennials feel like that, because too much crap happened in our lifetime, and I managed to live and travel in various places that crap has happened in. :facepalm:
I just usually schedule a reminder, which pops up on all 5 smartphones and tablets twice, 10 and 5 mins before, but this time I preordered a bunch of copies through KOSM, which with shipping already added works out cheaper for me, than Aniv's, and just needed 1 more Fullslip for a guy from my forum that asked a bit later for it.
So that's my explanation for slacking, as if anyone cares. :bag:

5 smartphones and 2 tablets with the same notifications is a bit excessive and..... mental also