The Footy Megathread!

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Well we keep finding more and more fans, garlad you are just adding to the group. So let's keep all football related content in this thread since we are small group of fans who actually follow we can't make threads that only one person will reply. Anyways Scott, Baliey, Dattebayo and myself all follow pro football. The same people in addition to Bravesfan and jrocca have/play FIFA09.

To answer your question from the other thread, yes I do follow. I don't have a particular team in the EPL, but I enjoy watching the games. However I am liking Liverpool this year, I think if they don't win it now they won't in a long time! they are finally reaching that talent threshold and it's their time! Torres is in a fantastic level and Benitez is having no issues with players so what else can I say? ManU is finally losing grip. Chelsea is a mess I think, they keep buying players and more players that bring a huge ego and that's why the teams is so inconsistent! the egos that team has will not let them find their rhythm. Arsenal has a relatively young team that will only get better and I keep reading everywhere that they might lose Fabregas this next summer....

I used to watch plenty of the Spanish league, but I lost GolTV which used to show all the games every weekend. Fox Sports channel now shows the EPL and the Serie A Italian league which is not bad, but not the same.

Last edited:
They did so well keeping Messi quiet for most of the game. Their squad players really stepped up. To win without Firmino and Salah is so impressive.

Hoping for an all English final in CL and Uefa.

They did so well keeping Messi quiet for most of the game. Their squad players really stepped up. To win without Firmino and Salah is so impressive.

Hoping for an all English final in CL and Uefa.
After hearing that Firmino and Salah were out, I didn't think they stood a chance especially being 3 down and yeah, they done a fantastic job of keeping him quite. Klopp knew the plan and it clearly paid off.

The yids are doing this tonight I can feel it lol.

**** yeah I forgot about Arsenal and Chelsea, so we could have and all English in both.

**** **** **** what a game :rofl::rofl::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

This man is now officially a god at Tottenham

th.jpeg

See you in Madrid @spass

Damn one Happy bloke tonight :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::rofl::rofl:

This is why i love Football :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: spass and vexred
Another crazy game. Happy for Spurs, hope they go on and win it now. Serve up a massive L to Arsenal and Liverpool fans in the process, two of the most annoying fan bases in England.
Very crazy game mate :thumbs: Your a man after my own heart :rofl: Liverpool fans dont bother me to be honest , but those ******* Gooners :muted:

**** **** **** what a game :rofl::rofl::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

This man is now officially a god at Tottenham

View attachment 426028
See you in Madrid @spass

Damn one Happy bloke tonight :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::rofl::rofl:

This is why i love Football :thumbs:

Well, there you go! I went home from work at half time certain that we would face Ajax. Came home, turned the match on and it's 2-2!

Congrats, it's gonna be a cracking final.

Up The Reds, and remember:
60223607_2264399240310212_4857297021784031232_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
Sure is gonna be a cracker mate, cant wait:thumbs::thumbs:

Poor fella must be gutted:rofl::rofl::oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Footy is played by posers. Ice Hockey - that's real manly man's sports.

:naughty::whistle::thumbs:

Ice hockey players are covered head to toe in protective equipment, surely they're the poseurs.

Anyway, all English European finals is a great achievement for the Premier League. Rooting for Spurs and Chelsea. Arsenal Fan TV will be incredible if they lose a final!

Ice hockey players are covered head to toe in protective equipment, surely they're the poseurs.

Anyway, all English European finals is a great achievement for the Premier League. Rooting for Spurs and Chelsea. Arsenal Fan TV will be incredible if they lose a final!

You have no idea the difference of the sports do you ?

Others make their hair look cool n fancy. Others shelther their head.

59994248_1108675729340001_8214881091182395392_o.jpg
beckham.jpg

Hell yeah , thats gonna be one hell of a show if they lose:rofl::rofl::thumbs:
You have no idea the difference of the sports do you ?

Others make their hair look cool n fancy. Others shelther their head.

View attachment 426184View attachment 426185

Back when the game first originated, before any of the equipment then maybe yes, but now I dont think so much, The simple fact that they have a little punch up, Nothing really manly about that, **** Footballs had this crap going on behind the scenes for years, with it resulting in deaths in some cases.

Never been a fan of violence in sport unless im watching boxing, MMA etc. I wanna watch a sport for the skill involved, not a couple of twats throwing their toys about, I can go down my local and see that :whistle::oohyeah:

But l;ike i said in a earlier post , each to their own ....

Reactions: Space Cadet
Condolences to Liverpool on not lifting the Premier League today would have much rathered seeing them lift it then City:rolleyes:

Anyway on to Madrid now :whistle::whistle::thumbs:

The Spanish domination of the CL will be curtailed this season. Really don't have a dog in this final. Both teams deserve something this season and it will be sad that one will unfortunately walk away with nothing. As a Barca fan on one hand I say Spurs but Liverpool deserve it too as this is their second straight final. Bummed we lacked the type of energetic performance needed to see us through to the final. Good luck to both teams.

This bank holiday weekend has been beautiful. Seeing Sunderland lose in the very last minute of their playoff game and their fans crying(coming soon to Netflix), love it. Then the rumours that Newcastle might be bought by the cousin of the Man City owner(I won't believe it until it's announced). Sunderland staying in the 3rd tier of English football and Mike Ashley gone, that would be good times.

• Haha
This bank holiday weekend has been beautiful. Seeing Sunderland lose in the very last minute of their playoff game and their fans crying(coming soon to Netflix), love it. Then the rumours that Newcastle might be bought by the cousin of the Man City owner(I won't believe it until it's announced). Sunderland staying in the 3rd tier of English football and Mike Ashley gone, that would be good times.
Felt quite gutted for them :rolleyes: But I'm assuming you're a Newcastle supporter, so can also understand your joy:rofl: Would be like me watching it happen to the Gunners.:hilarious:P personally think it would be great if he was to now just jog on and let Newcastle be:whistle::thumbs:

Felt quite gutted for them :rolleyes: But I'm assuming you're a Newcastle supporter, so can also understand your joy:rofl: Would be like me watching it happen to the Gunners.:hilarious:P personally think it would be great if he was to now just jog on and let Newcastle be:whistle::thumbs:

It would/will be like Spurs winning the Champions League and Chelsea putting 5 past Arsenal in the UEFA cup final.

When Newcastle got relegated they said to us "Enjoy Burton away". Next season will be the 3rd season in a row they'll be playing Burton at the Stadium of Shite.

1160625.jpg

• Haha