The Footy Megathread!

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Well we keep finding more and more fans, garlad you are just adding to the group. So let's keep all football related content in this thread since we are small group of fans who actually follow we can't make threads that only one person will reply. Anyways Scott, Baliey, Dattebayo and myself all follow pro football. The same people in addition to Bravesfan and jrocca have/play FIFA09.

To answer your question from the other thread, yes I do follow. I don't have a particular team in the EPL, but I enjoy watching the games. However I am liking Liverpool this year, I think if they don't win it now they won't in a long time! they are finally reaching that talent threshold and it's their time! Torres is in a fantastic level and Benitez is having no issues with players so what else can I say? ManU is finally losing grip. Chelsea is a mess I think, they keep buying players and more players that bring a huge ego and that's why the teams is so inconsistent! the egos that team has will not let them find their rhythm. Arsenal has a relatively young team that will only get better and I keep reading everywhere that they might lose Fabregas this next summer....

I used to watch plenty of the Spanish league, but I lost GolTV which used to show all the games every weekend. Fox Sports channel now shows the EPL and the Serie A Italian league which is not bad, but not the same.

Last edited:
@EdNorton

Funny Zlatan tells everyone he's coming before he's even signed or had a medical, manutd better sort out the deal fast or fans will be pissed

@EdNorton

Funny Zlatan tells everyone he's coming before he's even signed or had a medical, manutd better sort out the deal fast or fans will be pissed

I thought it was funny @Flash It's so him....anybody else then the club announce they've signed but not Ibrahimovic.....he announces he's coming!

Most of everything has been done behind closed doors so I don't see there being an issue.....maybe Utd want to present Mourhino to the press first....that's all I can think of.

The club had pictures of Mkhitaryan's shirt on the official website yesterday and that hasn't been announced either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash
image.jpeg

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
Super impressed by the performance of Leicester in the CL. No clear favorites this season due to the heavy summer schedule. Think there will be some surprise loses in the coming months. Starting with my favorite Barca this past weekend :(

Reactions: Flash
Have to take my hat off to Liverpool after tonights display:OMG: Never in a million years did i think they would come back from 3.0 down to Barcelona:thumbs:.

Just have to hope now that my lot can give us a turn around tomorrow and give us an all English final :whistle::D:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: vexred