1.jpg

11203489-1694345685385921.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't work for me (n)
Just tried and this still works! 10%!
1- Add the Steelbook to your basket
2- Click this LINK from Zavvi
3- Add code ZAVWEL54 to your order

So first add the steelbook to your basket then after you have done that click the highlighted Link from Zavvi in dlux post and then use the discount code

Last edited:
Saw this today. It is a bit of an emotional ride but an incredible journey. The animation is hands down the best I have ever seen. I was in awe looking at all of the small details throughout the movie. For me this is up there in my top three, of the best Pixar movies to date. Can't wait to catch it on Blu-Ray.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
Saw this today. It is a bit of an emotional ride but an incredible journey. The animation is hands down the best I have ever seen. I was in awe looking at all of the small details throughout the movie. For me this is up there in my top three, of the best Pixar movies to date. Can't wait to catch it on Blu-Ray.

I was actually not sure if some of the animation, of the forest especially was real or animated. It was quite amazing

Reactions: Smelly_Pickle
First one is very similar to Zavvi's current mock-up, because I actually really like that poster (which probably means they won't use it for the final version as usual :squint:). But, here's my concepts...

View attachment 203871 View attachment 203872

I love them both. The scope on concept 2 is amazing. Great job! HDN could take to Twitter and mail Zavvi/Disney these designs. And in the process reward yourself with royalties. :)

Reactions: Noodles