Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: March 21st, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99 - £17.99

1.jpg

11203489-1694345685385921.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love them both. The scope on concept 2 is amazing. Great job! HDN could take to Twitter and mail Zavvi/Disney these designs. And in the process reward yourself with royalties. :)
Cheers dude! I've tried contacting them before about my own concepts and other people's on here, but never received a response... maybe someone else might have better luck. Obviously I wouldn't expect any sort of royalties though, since I use their official artwork... if they/anyone wants to use any of my concepts, then they're free to. :)

How come the preorder button has gone and it's a buy it now button, also the release date has gone. Has this been pushed forward, or just a zavvi mistake? I think its only just been released in the cinema.

How come the preorder button has gone and it's a buy it now button, also the release date has gone. Has this been pushed forward, or just a zavvi mistake? I think its only just been released in the cinema.

I haven't checked, but if you're right then it's just a mistake.

It's funny how even after all these years, the delivery estimate for anything you order from Zavvi is always '2 to 3 days', even if it's not out for another 3 months.

Reactions: Mobley
First one is very similar to Zavvi's current mock-up, because I actually really like that poster (which probably means they won't use it for the final version as usual :squint:). But, here's my concepts...

View attachment 203871 View attachment 203872

I like both but I like how the spine pops more on the first one. Would look great with high gloss and a metallic shimmer.

Considering I can't choose one I choose both, first pic on the front and second scenery pic on the back with a light blue to dark blue fade around the edges to bring it all together.

It says 'preorder now' for me when I clicked on it just now.

Must've been an error... .

It says 'preorder now' for me when I clicked on it just now.

Must've been an error... .
Just clicked on the link and its still a Green BUY NOW button, very weird.

It is just an error (one of their many)

I can imagine customers that are new to zavvi thinking they are getting this soon

Reactions: Mobley
First one is very similar to Zavvi's current mock-up, because I actually really like that poster (which probably means they won't use it for the final version as usual :squint:). But, here's my concepts...

View attachment 203871 View attachment 203872

Either of these in full gloss would be absolutely stunning, what's the betting the actual art is nowhere near as good as these!

Reactions: Noodles
Temporarily showing GBP 29.99 ATM . . . LOL

EDIT: Also still showing "Buy Now" in the green rectangle but underneath in small print it reads
"Availability: Pre-order Now" so don't worry about it being charged any time soon and ignore the placeholder date of the 31st Dec. 2015.
I'd guess unlikely for our Blu-ray release to be before the U.S. Blu-ray release on the 16/2/16 and more likely to be at the same time as our Continental friends in April 2016.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smelly_Pickle
Some crazy Shiz going on in Zavvi HQ tonight.

Must be a Thursday night wonky one on the mushrooms or something

Reactions: Smelly_Pickle
So just had an email from Zavvi with sorry we have not delivered this:LOL:

Lol same. Thought they had stopped all this

Looks like we will be getting that email every couple of weeks for the next 4 months!