The Greatest Showman (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB #34) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Scheduled November/December
Purchase link: GB below : sold out
Price: 134.99
Group buy: Hosted by Cooey HERE
Limited to 200 sets

9a438038gy1fukm6woex5j221y17v15h.jpg9a438038gy1fukmwu53czj221v17qgyi.jpg9a438038gy1fuklbq58gaj222117x4ai.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to fly home today and have to get sorted at where I am, so the GB will be open very shortly. Can't see it being a problem but I will put up half the allocation now, and will monitor.

Very tempted but not sure. Leaning towards leaving it. Missed Manta though.

Would have been in for just the lenti but don't think I fancy the boxset.

Got three billboards, have reluctantly passed on this due to sharing so many similarities with the FAC release, the FS I would have bought but not the one click for now.

Last edited:
Not the bloodbath I was expecting for such a small print run, guess the fact it's a compulsory one click and WWA steel has worked against Blufans?

Regardless I'm really looking forward to getting this in hand and finally watching the damn film :p

I wish they release single edition for the purpose of purchase! Well, I'm gonna wait some crazy rich Americans to buy the boxset, hoping some of 'em might be selling either the 4K UHD edition or the standard Blu-ray edition :cheers:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k