The Grey (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Media Exclusive #16) [Korea]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: January 31, 2018 (Pre-order January 18 at 10 PM Korea time)
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular Slip - 1/4 Slip - One-Click
Price: TBA
Notes: Full Slip: 1200 copies - Lenticular Slip: 1200 copies - 1/4 Slip: 700 copies - One-Click: 300 copies

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:confused: Buying directly from Nova would cost you about £35 for the full slip shipped.

You saved £20 so you got it shipped for £15? :confused:

Well when I put the fullslip in my basket ($35.99) and went to shipping which says it will be $39.63 total of that will be $75.62 which is roughly £54. I got a copy off eBay for £36 all In?

Nova charge a fortune for international shipping it's not £35 shipped? You pay additional for shipping.

The Guy I've bought a copy off charged £5 For shipping.

Well when I put the fullslip in my basket ($35.99) and went to shipping which says it will be $39.63 total of that will be $75.62 which is roughly £54. I got a copy off eBay for £36 all In?

Nova charge a fortune for international shipping it's not £35 shipped? You pay additional for shipping.

The Guy I've bought a copy off charged £5 For shipping.

What, 40 USD shipping costs? To which country? You can choose different shipping methods...

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Oh @BluSteel2012 sorry dude! My bad! Forgot I could choose different shipping methods ie K-pack! So I spent £1 more than direct!:hilarious: plus on my nova Christmas order I was stung with £20 customs charges too! @metal hunter Yeah that was insured ect. Now I realise my mistake!

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
so for those who have both: which one do you prefer: lenti or full slip? i like the movie, but not so much that Id buy both... also i tend to prefer full slips over depth lentis.. at least for non 3d-movies

thanks!

Received my Full and Lenti a while ago now but with the craziness that is Ninja Week, I've only really payed them attention today! :bag: Both are seriously good but my favourite has to be the Lenti! :drool: And my God, that steelbook... :drool::drool: Well done Nova! :cigar: I love the effect on his eyes! :wow:

View attachment 361155

Yes this steelbook is gorgeous and that eyes effect got me as well. Minty mint gloss beauty this is!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Mickle_89
I think Im gonna double dip on this one very soon. When I see the lenti and Liam´s unbelievably sharp and crisp face :OMG: I want it as well. And gonna keep the fullslip in order to keep Nova fullslip collection complete. Is there lot of depth on the lenti @Mickle_89? And movement?

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
I think Im gonna double dip on this one very soon. When I see the lenti and Liam´s unbelievably sharp and crisp face :OMG: I want it as well. And gonna keep the fullslip in order to keep Nova fullslip collection complete. Is there lot of depth on the lenti @Mickle_89? And movement?
I'm a Lenti lover and I do really like this lenti :drool: Like you say, it's unbelievably crisp and detailed for a lenti with no pixelation whatsoever to his face! :OMG: There is depth, the lower part of his body you can see it most as he's leaning forward with his head is in the foreground. There is movement too but just not very much. I would say it's a more detailed, crisp lenti than a 3D one with lots of movement. Either way, I doubt you'd be disappointed buddy :thumbs: Go for it :naughty: