The Hateful Eight (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No.42) [Korea]

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip OST - Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip Type A or Lenti Type B) - $34.99 (Full Slip Type C) - $118 (One Click)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

FS 1.jpg FS 2.jpg Lenti.jpg

Scanavo Slipcase thread HERE

Steelbook Fullslip + OST Limited Edition (A) : 1,800 copies (USD41.99)
Steelbook Lenticular + OST Limited Edition (B) : 1,250 copies(USD41.99)
Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (C) : 1,000 copies (USD34.99)
One Click ($118.00)
OneF.jpg
1.jpg 3.jpg 2.JPG
1.jpg
993853_523205094527243_2558843538489062092_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha. The hateful posts are back for just stating something I heard which is echoed even by hardcore Tarantino fans at imdb just like Spectre and Star Wars 7. Pick someone of your age to bully fellas. :)

There are going to be haters on every site. You're just re-quoting them which isn't productive to anybody.

Star Wars 7 average?? It's box office record suggests otherwise. It's only THE no. 1 film of ALL TIME!! How average is that?

Haters gonna hate in all walks of life....

easy purchase for me, I liked the movie, although it dragged a bit in the cinema. (Probably didn't help that my seat was not comfy) Still a massive Tarantino fan

Know that's what we want some Quenton tarantino movies it's about time love this movie very happy it's getting a Kimchi exclusive will be keeping a close eye out for this.

Reactions: Aw 83
There are going to be haters on every site. You're just re-quoting them which isn't productive to anybody.

Star Wars 7 average?? It's box office record suggests otherwise. It's only THE no. 1 film of ALL TIME!! How average is that?

Box office reflects how many people saw a movie.
Not how many people liked a movie.
Not liking a movie is a valid opinion btw...

Reactions: lolwut
Haha. The hateful posts are back for just stating something I heard which is echoed even by hardcore Tarantino fans at imdb just like Spectre and Star Wars 7. Pick someone of your age to bully fellas. :)
I'm sorry but if you're going to IMDb and expect to read anything other than bile from trolls then you sir are sadly mistaken.

IMDb does not have "hardcore fans"; it has basement dwelling, disgusting, aggressive, constantly negative, never satisfied, hates-on-everything members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tokaman

first off not the number 1 movie of all time! not even top 3 yet i believe if you look at world takings (not even top 10 adjusted for inflation!!!!) And considering Fast and the Furious 7 is the 6th highest grossing film i think to say box office takings reflect quality is not a great way to go :jacked:

second, and this goes for alot of posts here and in general, why does someone that posts something negative immediately become a hater? why cant they be a perfectly normal person with a point of view?

I do however agree that posting someone elses opinion however seems fairly pointless. I dont ever bother with reviews, whether its IMDB, metacritic or anything else, some of my favourite films and games have all received fairly poor reviews but do I care?

I'm sorry but if you're going to IMDb and expect to read anything other than bile from trolls then you sir are sadly mistaken.

IMDb does not have "hardcore fans"; it has basement dwelling, disgusting, aggressive, constantly negative, never satisfied, hates-on-everything members.

sadly there are times I feel like that applies to alot of members on here too :mad:

fortunately there are plenty of delightful people to balance that out :thumbs:

Oh this is awesome news. Looking forward to what they choose for art.

Reactions: harry