The Hateful Eight OST by Ennio Morricone (2LP & Limited Edition 7" Boxset) [ThirdMan Records]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK

Third Man Records presents our limited edition component to the much celebrated (and Golden Globe awarded) Hateful Eight soundtrack, featuring original scoring by Ennio Morricone. Produced in a limited number of 500, and featuring many hand-made and hand-assembled elements, this is one for Third Man and Quentin Tarantino fans alike.

The included LP is two 180-gram LPs w/ all the posters and booklet from the standard edition, but with a different cover featuring our man QT hard at work on the inside fold out... The 18 gauge galvanized steel 7" box features real bullet holes and a laser etched Hateful Eight logo. The box itself contains the score and soundtrack as a 7" set (on blood red vinyl w/ black streaks) inside 8 separate sleeves featuring all members of the Hateful Eight from the film, as well as a metal noose pin and a replica of the film's famed "Lincoln Letter."

We'll have editions for sale in-store only (no online sales) in both our Nashville and Detroit stores on January 25th.

LP:
• 2 180-gram LPs
• Trifold jacket with cover variant (soft touch finish)
• 60” x 12” poster
• 36” x 12” poster
• 12-page booklet insert

BOX:
• 18 gauge galvanized steel box with real bullet holes & laser etched logo
• 8 7” records (blood red with black streaks) in Hateful Eight character sleeves (soft touch finish + spot varnish on blood)
• Metal noose pin in custom stamped and blood-spattered box
• Hidden Lincoln Letter replica

1.jpg

@Wreck ;)

Third Man Records presents our limited edition component to the much celebrated (and Golden Globe awarded) Hateful Eight soundtrack, featuring original scoring by Ennio Morricone. Produced in a limited number of 500, and featuring many hand-made and hand-assembled elements, this is one for Third Man and Quentin Tarantino fans alike.

The included LP is two 180-gram LPs w/ all the posters and booklet from the standard edition, but with a different cover featuring our man QT hard at work on the inside fold out... The 18 gauge galvanized steel 7" box features real bullet holes and a laser etched Hateful Eight logo. The box itself contains the score and soundtrack as a 7" set (on blood red vinyl w/ black streaks) inside 8 separate sleeves featuring all members of the Hateful Eight from the film, as well as a metal noose pin and a replica of the film's famed "Lincoln Letter."

We'll have editions for sale in-store only (no online sales) in both our Nashville and Detroit stores on January 25th.

LP:
• 2 180-gram LPs
• Trifold jacket with cover variant (soft touch finish)
• 60” x 12” poster
• 36” x 12” poster
• 12-page booklet insert

BOX:
• 18 gauge galvanized steel box with real bullet holes & laser etched logo
• 8 7” records (blood red with black streaks) in Hateful Eight character sleeves (soft touch finish + spot varnish on blood)
• Metal noose pin in custom stamped and blood-spattered box
• Hidden Lincoln Letter replica

View attachment 212822

@Wreck ;)

That's fu**ing cool! :woot: :cool: :drool: How in the hell can I get me one of those beauties! :hungry:

Any idea the price on these? :thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles
Come on John, I can contribuite with a 10$ of gas ;)......:D

Seriously, I want this box, there is someone near at the two place....there will be a tip for the help....John......make this miracle

That's fu**ing cool! :woot: :cool: :drool: How in the hell can I get me one of those beauties! :hungry:

Any idea the price on these? :thumbs:
Sucks that they'll only be available in stores... and it sucks even more that they'd cost a fortune to ship overseas. I'm sure the item is going to be pretty pricey as it is! :greedy:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
When you're not able to pick up the Boxset, please do yourself a favor and pick up the regular LP from ThirdMan Records !!!

I'm pretty mindblown right now :OMG::OMG::OMG:

That soft touch finish on the LP is ridiculous nice, those blood splashes are spot gloss, trifold jacket, booklet and two big ass posters :wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky:

Front
image.png

Back
image.png

Trifold half open
image.png

Trifold fully open
image.png

Booklet
image.png

BIG ass poster 1
image.png

INSANE BIG poster 2
image.png

When you're not able to pick up the Boxset, please do yourself a favor and pick up the regular LP from ThirdMan Records !!!

I'm pretty mindblown right now :OMG::OMG::OMG:

That soft touch finish on the LP is ridiculous nice, those blood splashes are spot gloss, trifold jacket, booklet and two big ass posters :wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky:

Front
image.png

Back
image.png

Trifold half open
image.png

Trifold fully open
image.png

Booklet
image.png

BIG ass poster 1
image.png

INSANE BIG poster 2
image.png
DAMN! :OMG: That's fu**ing AWESOME! :photo: :notworthy: :drool: Thanks for sharing @dan8885! :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
On the Thirdmanstore there is a note : "PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO SHIP WITHIN THE UNITED STATES." :dunno:

Where did you buy it buddy ?

It was available in Germany like HHV.de but I missed out so I bought it from eBay. I hope its not against rules but I recommend THIS shop.
Communication was so friendly, he shipped on January 29th and it arrived already today from UK to Germany. And it was the best vinyl packaging I've ever received.
Cant recommend them enough and cant recommend this vinyl enough! You'll love it !

I got an extremely lucky and scored the box set in the OP. Had to call in a favor of a friend who had to call in a favor of a friend who called in a favor of a friend! No lie. Crazy degrees of Kevin Bacon. We tried for 2 so I could have hooked up @Il Furiano who had asked first but the 2nd guy didnt come through. I wont have this in hand for quite some time as I have to pick up locally back in Texas to where it got shipped as all those favors it needed to go to the person helping and not to a diff address (mine) ... ha.

With my luck the goodies will get replicated in a movie box set anyways.