The Hills Have Eyes (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: May 21, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order May 13 @ 6PM UK time)
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 1,000 copies

31490964_1927412293959422_7831632569425723392_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back to pre order
Release date May 21st 2018

Zavvi got delivery of stock from arrow and these got shipped early and not unusual as zavvi have shipped on a monday a week before release date with some other arrow steelbooks

Zavvi ship early anyway so any pre orders done today likely to be shipped this week

• Thanks
Reactions: Vegano
Sold out?! Really?! Well, we'll see. Anybody know the print run for the US on this? Anyway, the film is awesome - yeah, it would be classed as miniature budget nowadays, and it will look dated due to some of the acting, make-up effects, etc........but the gritty rawness of this movie and straightforward story, and other films like it, raise it well above all of those hindrances. The remake is awesome as well, IMO. Very surprised it sold out so quick though - i can't help thinking that scalpers have got their hands on this, seeing the "Only 1000 units".

Back to pre order
Release date May 21st 2018

Zavvi had some stock from arrow and these got shipped early rest of the stock is for release date May 21st which is next monday

Zavvi ship early anyway so any pre orders done today likely to be shipped this week
Aha, that explains it.

Reactions: paulboland
So anything I put in my basket including this shows up with a 99p charge for postage. IS that the new norm from zavvi within the uk now?

So anything I put in my basket including this shows up with a 99p charge for postage. IS that the new norm from zavvi within the uk now?
Has been like this for a few months now 99p UK (€1.00) Rep of Ireland after steelbook free shipping discount is applied in basket

Note
Shipping cost more when steelbook discount not applied as in amaray releases etc

It's not really free shipping with steelbooks @zavvi :rofl:

Can this be fixed so we do get free shipping with steelbooks

Has been like this for a few months now 99p UK (€1.00) Rep of Ireland after steelbook free shipping discount is applied in basket

Note
Shipping cost more when steelbook discount not applied as in amaray releases etc

It's not really free shipping @zavvi :rofl:

Oh ok, but now they dont offer the discount anymore so we have to pay the 99p right, from now on it seems as the discount no longer applies right?

Oh ok, but now they dont offer the discount anymore so we have to pay the 99p right, from now on it seems as the discount no longer applies right?
Standard Delivery UK is now £1.99 (€2.49) when steelbook free delivery discount is not applied in basket
When free delivery steelbook discount is applied shipping cost is UK 99p - Ireland (€1.00)

Zavvi website right now steelbook section acting up it's not showing all steelbooks on one page you have to click on each section
Free delivery steelbooks discount is not been applied now :rofl:

A couple of interesting true facts about this movie...

The UK Steelbook release will total the same revenue as the entire budget for making this movie.

Actor Michael Berryman later went on to have a career as a successful international football/soccer referee...

_39405420_collina203x270.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz