Live 12pm UK time Black Friday 11/28

Release date: March 9, 2015
Purchase link: The Imitation game
Price: £19.99
Notes: Matte finish

11048000-1417112585-881497.jpg

11048000-1417112611-751436.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered, my card expires in jan so I'm hoping on my first order I get when the card runs out it lets me update a new card

lucky for me had a second account just turned up with new card and that expiry is for 9/17 so i'm safe, but people should check first given zavvis track record on this.

basil :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair
Ordered, my card expires in jan so I'm hoping on my first order I get when the card runs out it lets me update a new card

It should do; I had the same thing happen to me at the middle of the year and I got an email when they were processing the order to change the payment details.

Surprisingly that was then applied to all other pre-orders I had, where as I was expecting to have to do that for each one!!

It should do; I had the same thing happen to me at the middle of the year and I got an email when they were processing the order to change the payment details.

Surprisingly that was then applied to all other pre-orders I had, where as I was expecting to have to do that for each one!!

Yeah I knew they send the email saying payment problem and you can now fix it but I think I've read a few people on here say it didn't work. Have to see in jan.

This is getting straight up Ridiculous... This is Not Even In The Theater yet , and I have to make a judgement call on a steelbook? Before it gets sold out?! How the hell am I supposed to do that?!
(Are you begging me to torrent stuff now??!!). This is the worst thing they've done yet.
Gouge me on price in front of my face. FINE.
But to, in effect, say "You better buy this, sight unseen, or your gonna regret it" is ridiculous.
tumblr_inline_nby5dhn4Rp1sxdd19.gif

Reactions: frankfish44
This is getting straight up Ridiculous... This is Not Even In The Theater yet , and I have to make a judgement call on a steelbook? Before it gets sold out?! How the hell am I supposed to do that?!
(Are you begging me to torrent stuff now??!!). This is the worst thing they've done yet.
Gouge me on price in front of my face. FINE.
But to, in effect, say "You better buy this, sight unseen, or your gonna regret it" is ridiculous.
tumblr_inline_nby5dhn4Rp1sxdd19.gif

It is in the cinema and it's an awesome film, definite buy

Reactions: vurt
Zavvi is a UK company and its already out in UK cinemas
I get that. But this stuff is Global now. Unfortunately, cinema rollouts are usually staggered through global territories. What if Birdman was opening in UK cinemas two weeks after a limited Steelbook went live in the states because we had already finished our cinema run? You would have to buy that steel on faith and reviews. I'd rather the old model stayed in place. Just wait until it has had its run in theaters before putting out pre-orders.
Geez, most movies are only in the cinema for two weeks tops these days anyway. Why the rush?

I get that. But this stuff is Global now. Unfortunately, cinema rollouts are usually staggered through global territories. What if Birdman was opening in UK cinemas two weeks after a limited Steelbook went live in the states because we had already finished our cinema run? You would have to buy that steel on faith and reviews. I'd rather the old model stayed in place. Just wait until it has had its run in theaters before putting out pre-orders.
Geez, most movies are only in the cinema for two weeks tops these days anyway. Why the rush?
Indeed. In the UK we've only just got TMNT in cinemas a few weeks ago when most countries have already announced their steelbooks. I tend to wait for the UK steelbook, or import it if we don't get one. If I'm unsure I would pre-order it anyway and if I don't like it at the cinema just cancel it.

Reactions: C.C. 95