impossible.jpg

Inside artwork:
81s6shmxR8L._AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• impossible-JP.jpg
    impossible-JP.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 328
Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered Wednesday 2nd, shipped Thursday 3rd & delivered today 5th!! Took 4 days in total, to come from Japan to the U.K! Twice the speed of Zavvi's shipping! Impressed. Nice looking steelbook as well.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

As I am writing this, there is 1 in stock. Higher price tho.

Ordered Wednesday 2nd, shipped Thursday 3rd & delivered today 5th!! Took 4 days in total, to come from Japan to the U.K! Twice the speed of Zavvi's shipping! Impressed. Nice looking steelbook as well.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

As I am writing this, there is 1 in stock. Higher price tho.

Strange comparison. If Zavvi charged £8.50 for shipping their steelbooks would arrive quicker.

Surely there must be a way for Amazon to inform DHL that import VAT has already been paid on a parcel, before all of this messing about has to occur.

Surely there must be a way for Amazon to inform DHL that import VAT has already been paid on a parcel, before all of this messing about has to occur.

I agree! But I think it's more down to DHL not checking the paperwork properly than Amazon. Or DHL are just trying it on thinking we will just roll over...:hilarious:

I don't trust DHL, they had opened up my last parcel from Amazon JP and re-sealed it with their yellow tape. Now it was obvious the parcel was from Amazon and had import VAT pre-paid so I don't see any need whatsoever for them to have gotten their filthy paws in there.

Received mine one hour ago! So happy! No problem with DHL here, they did not ask for extra charge. Glad I followed your advices on the gift package, cause the parcel arrived in a lame condition... but steelbook is mint! :)
Thank you guys for this awesome bargain on one of my most wanted steelbook. I can now check it off my list :LOL:

I don't trust DHL, they had opened up my last parcel from Amazon JP and re-sealed it with their yellow tape. Now it was obvious the parcel was from Amazon and had import VAT pre-paid so I don't see any need whatsoever for them to have gotten their filthy paws in there.

Too bloody right!

A nasty surprise for me too, not a customs charge, just a couple of lovely dings. Gutted :(
IMG_3619.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: