impossible.jpg

Inside artwork:
81s6shmxR8L._AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• impossible-JP.jpg
    impossible-JP.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 328
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks IronPack-ish, but the picture of the inside clearly has the Steelbook characteristics :D

Last edited:
This will be mine IF it's definitely a steelbook, I gotta get all these WEA with Kanji characters on the spine from Japan & this is one of them, will wait & see before I order :D

AWESOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

I really hope to see it available from HMV.co.jp :ohno:

Last edited:
This will be mine IF it's definitely a steelbook, I gotta get all these WEA with Kanji characters on the spine from Japan & this is one of them, will wait & see before I order :D

It's katakana my friend, not kanji. But I agree. It's so sexy on the spine. I'll have to end up with all the ones with Japanese on the spine. Looks great!

Reactions: DJHilalo
I would normally be all over this like a rash but my 1st direct buy from Japan steel Dredd come with import duty and it ended up costing me a total of £56. I will try and trade or check ebay.

I would normally be all over this like a rash but my 1st direct buy from Japan steel Dredd come with import duty and it ended up costing me a total of £56. I will try and trade or check ebay.

Yeah it's simply too expensive with customs fees guaranteed for the UK. I liked this film, but not to the extent I want to spend £50+ on it.

Reactions: gaeljet
looks great. Def getting. Good movie

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

Yeah it's simply too expensive with customs fees guaranteed for the UK. I liked this film, but not to the extent I want to spend £50+ on it.

trade with US members as they dont get hit with customs... just gotta find a US member who isnt interested in the steel as most times japan limits steels 1 per household