The Incredible Hulk (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #30) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: 2019
Group buy: Hosted by cooey Box Set - Double Lenti - Lenti - Quarter Slip

Boxset.jpegDouble.jpegSingle.jpegFull.jpegQuarter.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'd be happy enough with the play.com artwork the correct way up, throw in some embossing and a glossy finish and it'll be the best Incredible Hulk steel to date. Given the lack of artwork I expect a double lenti, single lenti/full slip and a 1/4 slip (you dont really need to worry too much about the artwork with those)

• Thanks
Reactions: YellowCake
They'll pull something out their ass. There will be artworks we are unfamiliar with and even if they are the same as Nova/Play etc you just know Blufans will do it better! :thumbs:

A little off-topic, but does anyone know if there is any particular reason why there hasn’t been a premium release of Iron Man 2 and 3 yet? Even though they’re not the most acclaimed, it’s Iron Man and MCU and a lot of people missing them in their premium collections. There shouldn’t be a financial reason for a manufacturer not to jump on it, so is it licensing issues or simply that no company have come around to it yet..?

Reactions: WendyUncharted
Everybody thinks differently about the films. Marvel maybe got it wrong with some early on in the MCU but things have greatly improved. I personally think Iron Man 2 wasn't as great as others. Same for Thor: TDW and Hulk. Iron Man was the first movie and I think that was great. I don't think any MCU film is absolutely terrible however.

As far as steelbooks go, BRAVO that Blufans are doing this because they will make this package the best we've seen yet imo.

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW
  • Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
This is easily my least favourite MCU film purely because of the change of actor. The film itself is not bad at all, just a shame Ruffalo wasn't in place from the beginning. Will be getting this though of course.

Reactions: Radagast