The Incredible Hulk (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #30) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: 2019
Group buy: Hosted by cooey Box Set - Double Lenti - Lenti - Quarter Slip

Boxset.jpegDouble.jpegSingle.jpegFull.jpegQuarter.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Per Kevin
Many members keep asking me about IM 2 and 3. I can tell you this much; Blufans will likely put the project on hold till the confirmation of 4K release in China. Hopefully, we will see that soon in 2019!

First time I've seen anything resembling confirmation that Ironman 2 and 3 were even under consideration so good news that this and Avengers Assembled (confirmed previously) is on the agenda :thumbs:

Any news on this release?

Considering they will be dealing with infinity war over the next few weeks, still sorting out black panther and about 5 OABs announced I doubt it will be ready for a while but I could be wrong

With blufans when there’s news it will always be posted here pretty sharply

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84
As much as I'll be looking to get this I hope it's delayed for a while longer leading up to Christmas. With Blufans IW and BP coming after it without us knowing when, and the Dark knight Trilogy from Zeta once a month, as well as the recent FAC Deadpool and the possible realease of Manta Deadpool soon, and then any other possible MCU from other retailers in between...

Yep, Hulk can wait! It does state 2019 in the OP too.

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah we won’t see this in 2018 and probably not the first 1/4 of 2019

Which is strange because not so long ago it was all go go go with the art work

Anyway I'm way more anxious to get Solo and Antman & The Wasp over Hulk anyway. Also hope Blufans do Incredibles 2 and Wreck it Ralph 2 as well