The Incredible Hulk (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #30) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: 2019
Group buy: Hosted by cooey Box Set - Double Lenti - Lenti - Quarter Slip

Boxset.jpegDouble.jpegSingle.jpegFull.jpegQuarter.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Blufans. You're either going to get the superhero on the front or you're going to get a collage with everybody in the movie.
I'm not sure what everybody was expecting with this.

Only really interested in a DL and 1/4 slip for this one but I bet you have to go with the 1 click to get the latter

This is the only Marvel movie I still didn´t see :scat::spoil::giggle:. I have Nova fullslip, and am actually getting to watch this since release in cinemas lol but never get to it somehow :rolleyes:. Maybe because I heard it´s the weakest Marvel flick? And I just don´t like Norton being connected with this overall. But I will get to it....soon...:naughty:

The problem for me is.. It's exactly what I expected it to be. There have been several different steelbook releases in the past few years and Nova probably did the best job so to wait for another version that pretty much looks the same is just disappointing

I know there are limited art works etc but it's just gonna be a premium price for an old ass film with lacklustre design.

When I see "beautiful" and "perfect" being thrown around I'm thinking damn, these people must be easily pleased.

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
This is the only Marvel movie I still didn´t see :scat::spoil::giggle:. I have Nova fullslip, and am actually getting to watch this since release in cinemas lol but never get to it somehow :rolleyes:. Maybe because I heard it´s the weakest Marvel flick? And I just don´t like Norton being connected with this overall. But I will get to it....soon...:naughty:

I've always enjoyed it, definitely not the weakest MCU film imo

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Hereticz
I love that steelbook. Just wish the back artwork was actually the front to have the title with it. Do you see what I mean? ;) I like when it's the theatrical poster on the front

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian