The Incredible Hulk (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #30) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: 2019
Group buy: Hosted by cooey Box Set - Double Lenti - Lenti - Quarter Slip

Boxset.jpegDouble.jpegSingle.jpegFull.jpegQuarter.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have all of the others and they're ok but a little bland for my liking. I would prefer the artwork of the rear on the front but I think this is now going to be my fave overall because a) It's blufans b) It will be a set c) The finish

I still think this is the best TIH steelbook too date, always loved this front art when blu-ray released 10 years ago (that long!!) still remembered it also comes with lenticular slipcover and green amaray case...

agreed with other ninja said that NM front art looks nice but i think it’s too dark and barely see any color except black... so I’m looking forward to see what Blufans would come up with the rest of the package...

• Thanks
Reactions: virkia and DMD4k
I have the play horizontal (still love that), zavvi lenti (I really like that one- grey works well with the green, a decent lenti and despite the lack of gloss it does have a smooth non streaky matte finish)), nova (worst one so far but I like the full slip) and I’ll go for this. Defo looks the best of the 4 (at the moment)

Reactions: goufcustom
I still think this is the best TIH steelbook too date, always loved this front art when blu-ray released 10 years ago (that long!!) still remembered it also comes with lenticular slipcover and green amaray case...
Yes, that HMV exclusive Amaray was a lovely release and makes this artwork the 4th time (more than four probably) as a front cover:-
1) 2008
1547604462027.png
2) 2016
1547604207963.png

3) 2016
1547604770924.png
4) 2019
1547604903089.png

Excited to see what artwork goes on the slips for this. Presumably some of those we've already seen before will appear but the overall arrangement and anything additional would be nice to see.
The fact that the two most popular images that already exist on steelbooks for this movie are part of the steelbook itself here could mean something much better coming. I'm presuming that this will be
a usual Blufans set so quarter slip, Full Slip and Lenti slip. My guess is that there won't be 4 editions, just the 3 (either SL or DL) and of course that lowers the amount of artwork used. I could be wrong, we'll see.

Here is your lenti... :D:LOL:

Hulk_unused_poster_6.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k