Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: 2019
Group buy: Hosted by cooey Box Set - Double Lenti - Lenti - Quarter Slip

Boxset.jpegDouble.jpegSingle.jpegFull.jpegQuarter.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89 and harry
WOW, This is Great news. I have no doubt this will be a beauty and should hopefully match the rest with full gloss and embossing if so then I may just have to sell off my Novamedia Hulk and get this one instead.

WOW, This is Great news. I have no doubt this will be a beauty and should hopefully match the rest with full gloss and embossing if so then I may just have to sell off my Novamedia Hulk and get this one instead.

Due to the limited artwork available for this release, I not really having any high expectations on the artwork.

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17
I really hope they will use the poster visual for the steelbook (vertically this time). That would be AWSEOME to have blufans editions for iron man 2 and 3 (still with the posters visuals for the steelbooks)

I really hope they will use the poster visual for the steelbook (vertically this time). That would be AWSEOME to have blufans editions for iron man 2 and 3 (still with the posters visuals for the steelbooks)

Indeed that's all they need to do, whack a gloss finish and a embossed title and job done :thumbs: