The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No.9) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: January 15, 2016
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $123 (One Click)
Group buy: Aniv
Note: Total print run = 4K, Domestic = 2K, International = 2K)
- Full slip: 1,400 copies, numbered
- Lenticular slip: 1,400 copies, numbered
- Quarter slip: 400 copies, numbered: Sold only with one-click
- One click package: 400 copies (matching numbers for all 3 slips)

-4.jpg -5.jpg -6.jpg
NM_TheIncredibleHulk_Lenticular.gif
* 2.35:1 / 1080P FullHD
* Audio : DTS-HD Master Audio English 5.1/Dolby Digital English 2.0/DTS Surround Italian 5.1
* Subtitles : English SDH, Korean, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Traditional Mandarin
* Special Features
- Alternate Opening
- The Making of Incredible: Brought to you by Volkswagen
- Becoming the Hulk
- Becoming the Abomination
- Anatomy Of A Hulk-Out
: Hulking Out In The Bottling Plant
: Hulking Out On Campus
: Hulking Out In Harlem
- From Comic Book to Screen
- Deleted Scenes
- Feature Commentary With Director Louis Leterrier and Tim Roth
* 36 pages booklet (English, Korean)
* 6x character card
* 5x post card

Pre-order date/time: New preorder date is rescheduled for December 11th 2015
preorder-png.199510

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree. The artwork combination of the Play.com edition is much nicer, the images seem to have been used a bit randomly here.
I've always preferred the cover art of the Future Shop G2, which is basically what we got here. The rest, is just because (and I'm sure you know this) everything HAS to have a tripack these days. Personally, I love the 1/4 slip here and could do without the other two if I HAD to. But I'm retarded when it comes to the Hulk (he's my favorite, albeit I'm a MUCH bigger fan of DC than Marvel)...Always have been. They probably could've put a giant pile of Hulk turds on the full slip and I would buy/love it. Which brings me to my next question, and everyone should feel free to answer this...Are the Hulk's turds green? (No, this is not one of those "Does the pope $#!+ in the woods?" questions. Even though it kind of sounds like one.)

Hey, there's my green-lovin brother! Glad to see you're still around!!! Thanks for the tag, but look up a post or seven ;)
Yo! Matt long time no see. Good to see you around too mate. Yeah I noticed after tagging you that you were already on top of this release. One click all the way aye?!?

Reactions: mlmaier84
Yo! Matt long time no see. Good to see you around too mate. Yeah I noticed after tagging you that you were already on top of this release. One click all the way aye?!?
Yeah, I knew there was someone I should've tagged. The second I saw you tag me, I was like "Oh, that's him!" I haven't been around much myself before the last two weeks, but last i was, you weren't around at all. Good to see you back, Rodrigo!

Rain Man says: "Yeah, definitely a tripack. Definitely, Definitely a tripack."

Reactions: dan8885 and rodtp
Hi Luke
Thanks for the tag
Yes just seen the news

Brilliant easy decision
Instant purchase
A must have release

My Debit Card just ran out the door at speed :LOL::rofl:
You better set traps for Magneto :naughty: i will prank you, i will dress up as Magneto and at the live time, i will look through your window and see you pressing F5, i will knock on the window really slow :naughty:

You better set traps for Magneto :naughty: i will prank you, i will dress up as Magneto and at the live time, i will look through your window and see you pressing F5, i will knock on the window really slow :naughty:
:LOL::rofl:
I will be arranging my broadband connection have blistering speed when this is live for pre order
Treadmill with every cat and dog in my area and a bionic hamster flat out :LOL::rofl: to have mega speed

I wonder what the print run will be for this

Loving the look of that full slip.

This is the only film of the MCU I don't own in steelbook

Last edited:
Reactions: monsterzebra