The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Play.com exclusive steelbook
Part of the Universal 100th Anniversary Wave.
Release Date: May 28th, 2012
Purchase link:
http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/...ion-Play-com-Exclusive-Steelbook/Product.html

Thanks Wreck for the hi-res pics:
attachment.php

Other arts:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Actual pics: (thanks to Megabee!)
yukhulkinc1.jpg

yukhulkinc2.jpg

yukhulkinc3.jpg

yukhulkinc4.jpg

Attachments

• hulk2008.jpg
    hulk2008.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 601
  • hulk2008-back.jpg
    hulk2008-back.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 427
  • hulk2008inside.jpg
    hulk2008inside.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 394
Last edited by a moderator:
Let's keep requests for future purchases / trades out of this thread folks.

I'm sure one of our trusted members will host a group buy. Until then, please sit tight.

Thank you.

Reactions: blu-steel
I have the feeling, these steelbooks by Play.com will be in the next wave of MM Germany.

Pieter - I have heard that Media Markt may be getting up to 25 more steelbooks for another Universal wave.

This is unconfirmed at the moment, but your comment made me think of it. ;)

With all these Universal movies coming out on Steelbook, it might mean we will get Jaws and E.T Steelbooks later in the year?

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

I just had a thought though, To kill a Mocking Bird, and All quite on the western front are digibooks, and I like those too, so the alternative to these Steelbooks might be Digibooks, and that's going to be a tough choice for me.

AWESOME!!!! Been waiting for this one for a long time.

But that fact that they are play.com exclusives saddens me... doesn't play.com pretty much always print logos on the cover ? If thats the case won't be getting a single one from this wave.

another marvel hero on steel..i was wondering why did the eric bana starrer keeps getting steel and not this one.

But that fact that they are play.com exclusives saddens me... doesn't play.com pretty much always print logos on the cover ? If thats the case won't be getting a single one from this wave.

I have a feeling we might be lucky with these ones you know. As it's a big wave like this you'd hope that Universal have full control over the artwork. Fingers crossed!