UK
Release date: November 12, 2018
Purchase link: The Incredibles 2 (live)
Price: £24.99

11812633-2554609771953594.jpg

11812633-1024609771906218.jpg

11812633-9264594411757037.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get the negativity. To me, it looks great with the Best Buy steel for the original from earlier this year--as long as it has gloss and embossing like that one. The washing machine seemed dopey to me. Sadly, I didn't really like the movie anyway, so my opinion doesn't count for anything. :)

Side note: It wasn't until seeing the steelbook art a little while ago that I realized that this movie isn't The Incredibles 2, but just Incredibles 2.

Are they kidding?

Would much prefer the washing machine art

Definitely would've preferred the washing machine artwork, but I'm not surprised we got something worse... it's a running trend for UK Disney steels.

I don't exactly hate it anyway, but can completely understand why most do... as we all know by now, the minimalist/"Pop Art" approach isn't always appealing to steel collectors.

At this point it's as if Disney like throwing away their money and giving BluFans more business lol.

Reactions: pioneer
God almighty! What a shite looking steel! I keep saying it like a broken record, but the quality of WWA releases are getting worse and worse by each release!

You can’t tell me that someone approved this crap?!?!

Jesus, another one I won’t be getting, and no doubt will have to stump up the cash for the inevitable Blufans release ( and they skimp on the bossing too) but will still be much better artwork.

Christ, what a waste !!

8A4A5E5C-2DE6-4BFB-9563-CB6060DA1623.jpeg

Decided to cancel mine too... although I don't hate it as much as most, I still don't feel it's worth £25, so I'll await a price drop.

I wonder how many 'it's not actually bad in hand' comments they'll be once this is actually released? :p
Always the same mate lol, i've even seen comments on Blufans releases.
This isn't to my taste either but I'm getting it because I agree, and predict that it won't be the same in hand. Some embossing, possibly gloss, it could very well go that way. I do need to keep my Pixar set up to date though too.
I find it interesting that even though the style is similar to the BB Incredibles release this one is hated whereas that one is loved and all they are judging is a mock up. I'm not sure what people actually want lol.

Ok, I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but... I've looked and looked, and I don't see Violet on the cover. Everyone else, yes, raccoon, yes, but where is Violet?

sure what people actually want lol.
Can only speak for one person … I like the stylish and stylised design as well as the colours … perfectly in keeping with the retro-futurist design of the film … and as mentioned previously will be a perfect match for the INCREDIBLES US steelbook
Greater potential for 'bossing on the washing machine steelbook but still potential here for a nice glossy steelbook w/ de-bossed characters … and bound to look the dog's doodahs in-hand. Not cancelling mine!

Ok, I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but... I've looked and looked, and I don't see Violet on the cover. Everyone else, yes, raccoon, yes, but where is Violet?

She's hanging off the bottom, it's just that the J Card in the main picture covers her up , check the 2nd image

Never understood this obsession with "matching" artwork.
What good is that if the artwork is shite.
Who wants a matching collection of shite.