UK
Release date: November 12, 2018
Purchase link: The Incredibles 2 (live)
Price: £24.99

11812633-2554609771953594.jpg

11812633-1024609771906218.jpg

11812633-9264594411757037.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be quite happy with the washing machine as my first THE INCREDIBLES 2 steelbook … although I find it's more usual - or was more usual - that the first UK steelbook releases are/were from original poster designs … with the designers letting rip for steelbook edition no. 2. … not just with Disney steels but with other studios too w/ examples too numerous to mention.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: yeslek and robbodoc
I am personally hoping for a Weet or Kimchi exclusive to match the first one. If BF take this on, that will be cherry on top.
Agreed.
LOVE the transitional lenti image Kimchi did (way more than any steelbook)

Though the Best Buy steelbook art looks alright,

Just cant bring myself to pre-order as a placeholder, like I usually do, with Zavvi...they have been beyond utter **** lately...I just can’t do it’. Even with the compensation credit they gave.

Let’s hope the premium edition isn’t too far away *coigh*kimchi*cough* ;)

Reactions: adds83
I'd be quite happy with the washing machine as my first THE INCREDIBLES 2 steelbook … although I find it's more usual - or was more usual - that the first UK steelbook releases are/were from original poster designs … with the designers letting rip for steelbook edition no. 2. … not just with Disney steels but with other studios too w/ examples too numerous to mention.
Agreed.
the poster artwork option should be kept for Blufans or another premium WEA steelbook

I like the washing machine art so I’m hoping it sticks

Anyway ordered this morning

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I wasn't keen on the washing machine design at all when I first saw it in the BB thread, but it's really grown on me... I'd be happy with it as the WWA steel.

I've never bothered with premiums of Pixar releases, I'm quite happy with my line up of UK editions. I'm keeping this collection minimal in terms of price as my money goes towards the MCU. The only one I've opted for from overseas is the quarter slip of Coco because, quite frankly, the UK version sucks. The only other one I would like to replace would be Monsters University but I have no alternative quarter slip option for that one. I don't want to start collecting some with slips and some without. One copy of each film is enough for these.
As far as The Incredibles 2 goes, I would be happy with that washing machine design, it's different. @Noodles nails it again though with his concept. Beats everything I've seen.

Just wondering if anybody can help me here, I'm just curious as to how many premiums there have been of any of the Pixar movies. If anybody has photos of EVERY premium or a list from each retailer that would be helpful.
No need to post your own collection unless you have EVERY premium lol. :thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles
I've never bothered with premiums of Pixar releases, I'm quite happy with my line up of UK editions. I'm keeping this collection minimal in terms of price as my money goes towards the MCU. The only one I've opted for from overseas is the quarter slip of Coco because, quite frankly, the UK version sucks. The only other one I would like to replace would be Monsters University but I have no alternative quarter slip option for that one. I don't want to start collecting some with slips and some without. One copy of each film is enough for these.
As far as The Incredibles 2 goes, I would be happy with that washing machine design, it's different. @Noodles nails it again though with his concept. Beats everything I've seen.

Just wondering if anybody can help me here, I'm just curious as to how many premiums there have been of any of the Pixar movies. If anybody has photos of EVERY premium or a list from each retailer that would be helpful.
No need to post your own collection unless you have EVERY premium lol. :thumbs:

As far as WEA I’ll do my best - and some are not Pixar but just standard Disney

KIMCHI:
tangled
Monsters inc (p)
Incredibles (p)
(And kimchi has done loads of wwa dress ups)

BLUFANS:
Frozen
Wall.e (p)
Monsters uni (p)
Up (p)
Coco (p)
Big hero 6
Inside out (p)
Wreck it ralph
Finding dory (p)
Zootopia

(Also non Disney/ Pixar from blufans have been Rio, Kung fu Panda, how to train your dragon, Lego movie etc)

Reactions: St4rlord
The 7th animated film to join the $1B club (reportedly) . . . five of which come courtesy Disney.
rs_500x272-171118080552-500-incredibles-2-trailer-2-111817.gif

Previous six:-
"The previous six animated films to clear $1 billion - four of which are from Disney:-
1) Disney's FROZEN ($1.276 billion)
2) Universal / Illuminations MINIONS ($1.159 billion)
3) Disney / Pixar's TOY STORY 3 ($1.067 billion)
4) Universal / Illuminations DESPICABLE ME 3 ($1.034 billion)
5) Disney / Pixar's FINDING DORY ($1.028 billion)
6) Disney Animations ZOOTOPIA ($1.023 billion)".

The Hollywood Reporter (31/7/2018 by Pamela McClintock).

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc
If it's to be the cool washing machine design on the front we still don't know what'll be on the back . . . although we do know what'll be inside . . .
1534414611186.png

. . . above image disappeared from BB's site during the past twelve hours and replaced w/ this:-
1534415841270.png