The Invisible Man (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #010) [UK]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: July 12, 2021
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order on May 12, at 8 PM - UK time)
Price: £42.99 (inc. VAT) - £35.82 (exc. VAT)
Note: Premium Slipcase with multi-level embossing and metallic details. 6x A6 Art Cards. A4 Poster (Tubed). Photo Booklet (28pg). Collector's Folder. Premium Envelope with Foiling. Plastic Numbering Card. Numbering Sticker. Region Coding: FREE (A,B,C).

store.packshot_1024x1024.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it, pre-order in. Maybe I've to post it also 10 times... if you don't like it, I get it, but keep your negativity to yourself. Being positive is not much more effort, so search for another thread and comment on something you like. I get much happier reading that instead of 10 times that this is a piece of crap.
I don’t think this forum is here to make you happy. It’s here for the discussion, so everyone could express what they think and feel about a particular release.
Who are you to tell anyone else to keep their thoughts to themselves. Noone is offending anyone, so your comment is very inappropriate.

I like it, pre-order in. Maybe I've to post it also 10 times... if you don't like it, I get it, but keep your negativity to yourself. Being positive is not much more effort, so search for another thread and comment on something you like. I get much happier reading that instead of 10 times that this is a piece of crap.

Forum; a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Take these off and take another look....
200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Punker76 and Daubt
I don't care for the art as its shown but it might sway me if we could actually see some in-hand pictures.

I know this has a lot of bad things said about it but I do like it :thumbs:
Has this had any more information with regards to release as have heard nothing about it, no dispatch or release date change.

Waiting for replies of............................................................. :)

Guess this answers your question....
Actually reads a bit like an English translation...

Hello everyone,

The Invisible Man release will unfortunately need a reschedule to the 27th September. We apologise for this and we have tried our very best to hit today's release date but unfortunately cannot can be done.

We are still working on a very big announcement coming from us very soon. We have seen an amazing continuation of support over the last view months and we hope you can continue.

Thank you.

EverythingBlu

Reactions: al i an
for a moment - there was hope -- but they dropped the ball - even in these difficult times.

a spin off by a big company with good intentions -
then slips start to look the same - short cut art
promised changes, improvements >> then no information
some cool releases many of us helped sell out -

but it's like the bean counter overlords looked it over and said - 'meh...'
and we can all smell the 'meh'

anyone shed any light on what's happened this year ?