The Invisible Man (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #010) [UK]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: July 12, 2021
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order on May 12, at 8 PM - UK time)
Price: £42.99 (inc. VAT) - £35.82 (exc. VAT)
Note: Premium Slipcase with multi-level embossing and metallic details. 6x A6 Art Cards. A4 Poster (Tubed). Photo Booklet (28pg). Collector's Folder. Premium Envelope with Foiling. Plastic Numbering Card. Numbering Sticker. Region Coding: FREE (A,B,C).

store.packshot_1024x1024.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've bad mouthed this release from day one, however having seen the actual pics I've taken the plunge and ordered a copy...
Hopefully won't be disappointed....
Um, you know they went invisibly out of business, right?

("this is rumour control...")

Sad to hear as I liked their products. Not all of them tho, but BluPacks really are my favourites in terms of size and finishing touch.
From what I've got they'll release new stuff but under a new name, won't they?
Anyway I've just snatched a copy of Get Out ;)

Maybe they can go on to become an actual U.K. premium company with WEA steels instead of that dress up sh!t.

I’d actually support them then

Reactions: samdavies
I have feeling he's joined with zavvi as the inglourious bastards and carlitos way recent steels and slips look suspiciously like EB.

And yeah their beauty shots for those 2 are very similar too

Reactions: djjez83
:bag:,, I was making a "no news, invisible man, no updates" joke...,, but guess my Covid gut was on the money...,, hopefully they learnt a few things from this experiment. But, I fear not.

Always too many cooks or limitations placed on good ideas, out of your control.
Anyone who's lived a life knows this.
People often have good intentions,, a few others don't,, just see the XL SHEET

I didn’t care for some of EB’s designs but their slip quality (like the actual physical quality of it) was one of the best around. If they’re doing stuff for Zavvi it’d be a step up for Zavvi.

You know there is a special section for discussion of such retailers just next to this one?

Yeah but most people here don't look outside the SteelBook section so we would miss a lot of interesting news if it wasn't posted here.

I have posted many bits of information about movies or actors in threads outside the SteelBook section that I think a lot of people would find interesting. Judging by views and replies I can tell that hardly anybody has seen them.

I have feeling he's joined with zavvi as the inglourious bastards and carlitos way recent steels and slips look suspiciously like EB.
Zavvi :rofl::LOL:
What are you smoking or drinking :p
Those releases was artwork designed by Universal Art Department not Zavvi

It's not the first time Universal have use that artwork template you see they used with Inglourious Bastards and Carlitos Way it on other releases this year also
Animal House and The Sting for example and other releases

EB releases the mockups are totaly different to what Universal use

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83