The Jungle Book (2016) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #11) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Lenticular - Full Slip (Type A) - Full Slip (Type B) - One Click
Price: $49.00 - (Full Slip & Lenti Slip) - $147.00 - (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

NOVA_JB_LS_Packshot_v5.jpg NOVA_JB_FS_A_Packshot_v5.jpg NOVA_JB_FS_B_Packshot_v5.jpg

Novamedia listing described 'non nova choice' implying a nova choice variant will occur soon.
http://novamnm.com/product/blu-ray-...on-nova-choice/541/?cate_no=1&display_group=2

Last edited by a moderator:
Decided to grab the fullslip A from the site,I just opened it up and it's truly a beautiful edition and I'm very happy with it,except the tiny damage I did to the slip case while opening it :facepalm::banghead:

Hey guys, sorry for digging up another old thread, but I got a question for owners of full slip A. I got it today through Nova's Winter Festival Sale. The frontside of the slip feels weird. It kind of "sags" from the corners to the middle. Imagine a lake or a bowl in cross section. It's difficult to describe and take photos of, but I think you get the idea. I took some photos around the exclusive sticker. They show how it "hovers" above the actual slip, because the cardboard is so depressed. Usually the shrink wrap sits tight around the cardboard slip...

01.jpg 02.jpg

The worst area is above the title, below his arm, around the lower end of the torch. I don't maybe it's got something to do the with amount of embossing/finishing? I had the same effect on my The Revenant full slip from Manta, but it wasn't nearly as bad.
What about your copies? Just bad luck on my part or a common problem? Overall this slip feels a lot less sturdy than what Nova usually delivers in terms of quality. The front part is just wobbly...

I'd be happy to hear some opinions.