The Jungle Book (2016) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #11) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Lenticular - Full Slip (Type A) - Full Slip (Type B) - One Click
Price: $49.00 - (Full Slip & Lenti Slip) - $147.00 - (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

NOVA_JB_LS_Packshot_v5.jpg NOVA_JB_FS_A_Packshot_v5.jpg NOVA_JB_FS_B_Packshot_v5.jpg

Novamedia listing described 'non nova choice' implying a nova choice variant will occur soon.
http://novamnm.com/product/blu-ray-...on-nova-choice/541/?cate_no=1&display_group=2

Last edited by a moderator:
[Notice] NOVA CHOICE #11 <THE JUNGLE BOOK> Pre-order

Dear international customers
Today we are very happy to announce pre-order details for NOVA CHOICE #11 <THE JUNGLE BOOK>.

1) Pre-order date/time: 18th Nov, 2016. 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9)

2) Release date/time: 9th Dec, 2016

3) Price & Print run (Total print run = 1.6K)
- Full slip A : 200 copies, numbered : $49.00
- Full slip B : 200 copies, numbered : $49.00
- Lenticular slip : 300 copies, numbered : $49.00
- One click package : 300 copies, $147.00 (As same numbered Full slip A + Full slip B + Lenticular slip)
- Order Limit : One Click X 1, Full Slip X 2, Lenticular X 2
- Order Gift : Pet Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover

4) Package details
- 2D+3D (2disc)
- 28 pages booklet (English, Korean)
- 7x character card
- 3x post card

Thank you.
NOVAMEDIA
14939550_807686152668492_494786698700685130_o.jpg 14955951_807685032668604_4760357579831749726_n.jpg

I was hotly anticipating this GB yesterday but as soon as I found out how expensive this will be, I decided to pass on this release and maybe get out of collecting NovaMedia all the same. Probably stick with BluFans and FAC, from time to time, HDzeta.

For me I was so excited about the release, was attracted to the Fullslip B until I heard that there is some use of ''HOLOFOIL'' and I just can't stand this type of finish anymore. So I sadly decided to pass on this release. No More Holofoil for me :facepalm:

Price points and brexit exchange rates are dividing collectors on these new Asian releases .

What's the average price for Novamedia single release anyway ?

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Price points and brexit exchange rates are dividing collectors on these new Asian releases .

What's the average price for Novamedia single release anyway ?

$47 - $60 depending upon if it is a 2D or 3D release.

Price has more or less remained the same as it is in USD but for us in the UK, as £ has dropped by nearly 20% against the $ (and many other currencies), we are now paying at least 20% higher (from £32-£40 to £39-£50). This is per Steelbook.

$47 - $60 depending upon if it is a 2D or 3D release.

Price has more or less remained the same as it is in USD but for us in the UK, as £ has dropped by nearly 20% against the $ (and many other currencies), we are now paying at least 20% higher (from £32-£40 to £39-£50). This is per Steelbook.

Yeah the last couple of marvel 3D & 2D releases aswel as Star Wars have all been $49 + $12 shipping so they have stayed the same price but I just can't believe for us it's gone up exactly £10 compared to before June!!! Absolutely crazy.

If it's a film I love and WEA I'd be okayish paying that but these WWA steels are not worth it from nova regardless of how great the lentis are.
But this is where I contractict myself and I'm okay to pay that on one marvel lenti editon from nova. But that's only because I want to complete the marvel NC set. Shame really

Said it before but blu fans will be the same price as this and the steel smashes this steel by a land slide and the lenti will be same grade and a better art book too. Just minus artcards (unless you go for the full slip)
I know where I'm going for jungle book

Yeah the last couple of marvel 3D & 2D releases aswel as Star Wars have all been $49 + $12 shipping so they have stayed the same price but I just can't believe for us it's gone up exactly £10 compared to before June!!! Absolutely crazy.

If it's a film I love and WEA I'd be okayish paying that but these WWA steels are not worth it from nova regardless of how great the lentis are.
But this is where I contractict myself and I'm okay to pay that on one marvel lenti editon from nova. But that's only because I want to complete the marvel NC set. Shame really

Said it before but blu fans will be the same price as this and the steel smashes this steel by a land slide and the lenti will be same grade and a better art book too. Just minus artcards (unless you go for the full slip)

I guess the days of double dipping on Premium WWA releases could be numbered.

This is one of those cases where it worked

I'm guessing not many UK collectors voted to leave the EU.

Last edited:
Seven Samurai (1954) / The Magnificent Seven (1960). Nosferatu (1922)

I'm guessing not many UK collectors voted to leave the EU.

Ha, guess not

I was stay for other reasons and didn't even think about the pound dropping but it is frustrating

Full slip and lenti qty ? for edition?
'• Quantity
- full slip a: Chapter 200 (number ring) $ 49.00
- full slip b: 200 (number ring) $ 49.00
- Lente Convention calendar slip: 300 $ 49.00
- wanted: 300 click (won buy click the same number with $ 147.00 shipping)
- order quantity limit: a click: 1 Sets, full slip a: 2 and a full slip b: 2, lente convention calendar slip: Chapter 2'

I'm pretty sure even NM's first release, Cap America with 3D, was $49. So this not surprising at all.

@Flloydo I dont know if it's Marvel. But I think the Disney releases are always higher than others...

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I'm pretty sure even NM's first release, Cap America with 3D, was $49. So this not surprising at all.

@Flloydo I dont know if it's Marvel. But I think the Disney releases are always higher than others...

Yeah i know that, I said they have all been $49 (+ $12 shipping)

I'm on about the conversion from $ to £

It's £10 more for these releases in the Uk now since June brexit

Used to cost me £42ish and now they will be £52ish